Chapter 4 (anippe)

(Anippe )

" Hello my beautiful Anippe" echoed a manly voice

Whose talking to me? I yelled

"Walked Down the big hallway with the torches" He replied.

I looked around and saw five big hallways surrounding me. Great which one. I'll go to the first one on my right then just do them all. I started to walk towards the first hallway it was huge and very lite up with torches. I took a deep breath. Oh my god! I thought how am I going to know if it is the right hallway! I have no idea what I'm looking for!

I turned around and went into the middle if the room. "Hey this is stupid I have no idea what I'm looking for!" I yelled

All of a sudden the ground started to shake and this huge circle on the floor opened. It was a HUGE hallway lit up by torches. I smiled to myself this must be it. I walked down to it and and saw that man. Oh god he was cute! He smiled at me and took my hand.

"My lady" He smiled come everyone is waiting for you to speak.

"Of course my lord" I said while walking down the huge hallway

"My queen you are here! How great to see you! " Said A short bald man.

Next thing I new we were sitting on I'm guessing the throne. The man had his arm around my waist and sat very close to each other. Then all of a sudden the whole room went black and was only lit up by a few torches.

"Anippe darling come here" said a sweet calm womanly voice .

"Anippe no don't go!" The man yelled while holding my wrist. The pain was awful he was so strong and his grip was so tight!

"Let go" I yelled as I pulled my arm away.

I walked down the stairs into a dark room where the woman was calling me from "Anippe over here sweetheart" she whispered I looked all around trying to find her than someone grabbed my neck and started squeezing it!

"Oh look poor little Anippe. Anippe where is your true love! Isn't he suppose to save you!" She laughed

"Get off her!" A man yelled.

"Looks like he came after all." she whispered in me ear.
"Oh baby brother we are just having some bonding time."she smiled

"Lies!" He yelled

"Me lie to you oh no brother I would never such a thing!" She said with a sweet little voice.

"Get your filthy hands off my wife!" He yelled!

I sat there thinking to myself why am I still conscious if she choking me! Why can't I see anyone! And I'm married!

"Let go I said!!' The man yelled

"Fine!"she yelled back as she released her grip.

I fell to the floor. And hit my head and then everything went black.

"Anippe wake up the plane landed we are here. We are in Egypt!" Sammie said while shaking my whole body.

"Oh geez I slept that long" I said while rubbing my head.

"Yes yes now come on!" She snapped

I got up grabbed my carry on and walked off the plane. The airports in Egypt are so much different. We literally walked off the plane was handed our luggage and put in a bus to take us to the hotel in Cairo.

The bus was small and cramped. But it was better than nothing. we finally arrived at the hotel. Mr. Ried handed everyone their room keys I was in a room with Sammie Just her and I. That made me feel relief. Mr. Rief told us to go to sleep soon,we had a busy day tomorrow.

I walked in my hotel room and it was very big and very beautiful! I throw everything down and laid on my bed.

"Sammie I'm going to shower."

After my shower I went to talk to Sammie she was passed out. Dead asleep.

I smiled and grabbed my carry on that held my money. And some other important things.
I walked out to buy a drink.

I couldn't find a vendy machine anywhere!

"Great" I sighed "I'm lost in the hotel and can't find my way back."
I decided to get on the elevator.

I think I'm on floor 6. I pushed the button. Ding! The doors opened and I was definitely not on floor six!

I stepped out. The doors behind me shut. I turned around trying to get back on the elevator. But it was gone!

I stood there in shock! I couldn't believe what I saw!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope everyone likes it so far I'm so sorry for all the short chapters they will be longer from now on I promise.
Also please vote and comment! ❤❤
.

Love,
Anippeammon2