Chapter 6 (anippe)

(Anippe)

Who are all these people! I slowly lifted myself up. I just started at them.

There was about five girls dress in white dresses with blue designs and they were short. They all looked the same almost same color hair same color skin same color eyes. It was strange. I looked over and I saw another girl dresses the same but her hair was different it was down not like the others. She was on her knees with a huge jar full of water.

"My future queen here is your water the priests prayed over it. The pharaoh told me to make sure you drink every last drop of it." She said.

I took the water and drank every drop of it. The water was very pure and fresh it was was also very cold.

"Thank you" I said

"You're very welcome my future queen."

She said with a smile.

"Um what is your name?"

"My name is Akila. I am your Head chamber maid."

"Oh I see. How old are you?" I asked while walking to the table with my bag on it.

"15 my lady"

"Why are you here?"

"Me and the other maids are here to get you ready." She smiled

"Great." I said sarcastically.

Akila sat me down and combed my hair with a beautiful comb it had a bunch of jewels on it. Then two of the other maids started to pull every hair off my legs and arms! It hurt so bad!Another maid did my eyebrows the other two were in the washroom getting my bath ready. Akila guided me to the the bath and started to undress me

"Whoa! What are you doing I can do that myself." I snapped.

" oh I'm so sorry my lady." She said while Boeing down.

"Please get up Akila."

She hesitated but did as I said.

After my bath she walked me down stairs in this huge beautiful dinning room there sat the pharaoh,everyone who was behind him yesterday, Neith, and two other lady's both very beautiful. But the larger one glared at me. But the smaller one smiled. Weird.

"Anippe my dear sit." Said Neith while pointing to the seat next to hers.

I walked over and one of the maids pulled out my chair for me I nodded at her and she smiled back.

"Anippe these are my wife's lotus is my first wife and mother to mert, mert-exert, kissa, and your future husband ammon." The pharaoh said while pointing the the bigger lady who glared at me earlier.

"Excuse me for asking but where are your children lotus?"I asked trying to be as nice a possible.

"My twins mert and mert-exert are in eastern egypt visiting their friends. And I don't know where the other two are."

She snapped.

Everything got real quiet real fast.i looked around and there were six other people sitting around the table they looked that they were 16 years old to 3 years olds.

"Anippe."

I looked up and it was Neith her voice seemed to put me at ease and made me feel comfortable. And here I needed that.

She pointed at the older girl and two boys these are my children"introduce your selfs children."

One of the girls stood up. I didn't realize how tall she was. She was skinny and had the same color skin as Neith but had the pharaohs nose. She looked a lot like her father but in a girly way. She wore a long red dress that had long sleeves with cuts on them for design.