Prologue

(((A/N: To be perfectly honest... I'm not good at making prologue's. So please forgive me)))

(Y/N) sighed as she looked at the window at her new home. Her parents had made her transfer to another school for 'reasons'. Not only that her new school is far away that they literally had to move just to get closer to the school. (Y/N) missed her old school, her friends. She doesn't even know why this school is even 'special'.

People have been saying that Canterlot High had some weird magical force in that school. But ehh, you actually never believed in magic. "(Y/N) honey, it's time to got to bed, can't go to school all sleepy now can we?" Your mother said sweetly. "Hmm, I guess not, okay mom I'll go to bed, goodnight." You said looking straight at her eyes. You'r mother noticed how sad you looked ever since you left your old school.

Breaking the silence your mother spoked up. "Sweetie, I know how hard it is to move to another school, I'm sure you'll make great friends!" You smiled at her. "Heck maybe you might find yourself boyfriendnd! You blushed darkly. "Mom!" Your mom held her hands up and giggled. "Hey, I'm joking okay? Now get some sleep, your starting your new school tommorw." Your mother left your room and you went to sleep.

*Time Skip to morning*

You woke up by your alarm clock beeping. You groaned. "Okay okay, I'm up already, just shut up!" You slammed the button on your alarm and got off of bed. You took a shower, brushed your teeth, brushed your hair, changed clothes, and ate breakfast. And you storm out of the house and head to your new school. Once you got there it was huge.

In front of the school yard was a horse statue on its hind legs and its front legs in its chest. You looked at the statue then you looked your reflection on the sides of the statue you looked at your (h/c) hair to see if it wasn't messy. Then you felt something 'magical' you put your hand on the side of the statue. Your hand went right through the statue! You pulled your hand right back in surprised at what just happened. It looked like some sort of portal, but to where?

You put your hand back into the 'portal' this time you put your hand much further that you can barely see your own arm anymore. "Hey what are you think your doing!?" You gasped. You pulled your arm away from the statue and turned around to see a...

(((Huehuehue cliffhanger! I wanted to do this because I haven't seen any fanfiction of these handsome boys. Sooo tell me what you think and I'll make more more :)))