You Confess Your Feelings To Him / Your First Kiss

Sunset Glare

(Y/N) felt awful about leaving Glare like that. Even when Glare wanted to say something to her. (Y/N) shook her head. "Ugh, I feel awful after leaving the guy I had a crush on for a while." (Y/N) smacked her head repeatedly. "Ugh! I'm so stupid!" (Y/N) stopped smacking her head and thought about all the nice and wonderful things that she and Glare had done.

(Y/N) sighed and lifted her head up, her face filled with confidence. "Okay! I think it's time that I told Glare how I really feel!" (Y/N) got up from her seat and left the house. Glare on the other hand, is very upset of what happened the other day. He had one chance and he blew it. Glare put his head on the table and mumbled to himself.

*Knock* *knock* *knock* Glare rose his head up. The sound of the door knocking. He sighed to himself and ignored it. *Knock* *knock* *knock* Glare growled and got up from his chair and whipped the door open, and angrily said. "What!" You quickly took a step back, surprised that Glare just yelled at you.

Glare realized who he just yelled at and said. "O-oh, (Y/N). I'm sorry! I didn't mean to yell at you! I'm sorry! I didn't know what I was doing!" You calmed down a bit and said. "Hey, it's okay Glare, you didn't know it was me, so it's not entirely you fault." Glare still felt guilty about yelling at you. "Uh, so do you wanna come inside?" You nodded. Glare gestured you to come inside and you did.

Once you got inside, you awed at Glare's house. Glare chuckled at your long stare of his house. You blushed and sat on his couch. Glare sat awkwardly next to you and rubbed the back of his neck and said. "So, whats up?" You looked at him and turned your body towards him.

Your hands on your lap. You sighed and shakily said. "Glare there is something I've been wanting to tell you..." Glare then properly sat up and looked at you with concern. "Yeah what is it (Y/N)?" You couldn't take it anymore. You lunged at him and kissed him on the lips.

Glare widened his eyes, then calmed down and kissed back. The kiss was passionate, a bit rough at first, but passionate. You backed away from the lack of air. You were now in front of him in a blushing mess. You looked down.

"A-ah, I'm s-so sorry, Glare! I didn't know what I was doin-" You got caught off by Glare kissing you, shushing you. Glare then looked at you and smiled. "Heh, you know (Y/N), I've been really wanting to tell you how much I love you." You blushed. "Really?" Glare nodded. You smiled.

"So that means we're official, right?" Glare kissed you again. You took that as a yes.

AJ

Aj was upset about what happened earlier today. Bubble said he was sorry about what happened. AJ forgived the pink curly boy. But it wasn't the cake he was upset about, it was the fact that he didn't confess his feelings to you.

AJ hasn't left his room since that day. His friends and family was starting to worry about him. But AJ told them not worry much. But sadly, AJ is a terrible liar, and AJ knew that. *knock* *knock* *knock* AJ looked at the door, nothing but an emotionless face.

"Come in." But also an emotionless voice. The person who came inside the door was (Y/N). AJ quickly stood from his bed and looked at you with surprised. "(Y/N)... What are you doing here?" (Y/N) saddened. "AJ I want to apologize for what I did the other day." AJ quickly shook his hands.

"N-no! You shouldn't be! It was completely my fault! I should've helped Bubble with the cake." (Y/N) shook her head, tears forming in her eyes. "N-no, I completely left, I-I've should've s-stayed and helped clean-n up." (Y/N) was chocking in her words. "N-no w-wonder people say t-hat I don't care!" Now (Y/N) was full on sobbing. AJ tried to calm (Y/N) down. "N-no! It's not your fault! I was just being stupid-" AJ got caught off by (Y/N) yelling at him.