Oh no!!

I have four sisters and two brothers ! My name is Lucie I am the oldest in the group I am 17 years old , my sisters name is Abi she is the second oldest she is 15 years old , my other sister name is Mykala she I only 10 years old , my last sister is the fourth oldest in the group she is 8 years old. My brothers name is Michael he is the fiveth oldest he is 6 years old and my last brother's name is Tyler he is a new born ! Our life has been rough since our parents died. I am beaten a lot as a kid but I have been dealing with it. Tyler never meet our parents cause they died when he was a baby. When I was beaten so bad I told Abi to pack everyone's bags and run as far as they can, and that I will meet them there . On the way I meet this group of boys that was asking where I was going and I told them that I didn't know where I was going. They said are those people yours ? And I told them yes. They introduced me to the group and when they introduced me to Pony I knew that he was going to be a really good friend and maybe a little more! So when my siblings saw me they ran to me and I introduced them to the group of boys and they said that they will take us in. When Abi say Dally she couldn't keep her eyes off him.