Chapter 2

Sorry this took so long to upload. i was writing this and ISWAM(it started with a mirror) hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chapter 2

Ariel POV

I sat there, at the bottom of the tank for a few minutes. It was not long before the boat stopped. I looked out of the side of the glass tank and saw a huge building. It was built right over the sea. There was a long dock, right under the building, which was where they parked the boat. They shut off the engine and the woman, Jessa, jumped out and tied the boat to the dock. Then, Jacob, picked up a rope and then he walked toward me. He opened the door to the tank and tried to tie my hands. I say tried because, as soon as his face came close to my hands, I punched his nose. I smiled when I heard a crack and saw blood come out of his nose. As soon as he bent over grabbing his nose, my tail became legs and I jumped out of the tank. In the back of my mind, I was thankful I wore a skirt since I now had legs. Jessa grabbed me as soon as I jumped out of the boat and onto the dock. I kicked her leg as hard as I could and she let go of me. Then, she grabbed my right arm when I tried to get into the water. I punched her with my left, it did not break her nose since my left was a little weaker than my right, but I could still see blood coming out of her nose. She was still holding onto my arm, so I aimed a side kick at her gut. I hit her right where I had wanted to and she let me go. I started running toward the end of the dock. If I could just make it to the water, I thought, then I will be safe. I just about made it to where the dock ended when everything went black. Those bastards had put a bag over my head. I felt a pain as my arms were yanked behind me and a rope held them together. I was still kicking and bucking my head, in an effort to hurt whoever was behind me. I felt a hot breathe on my neck and the man whispered in my ear.

"You're a fiesty one. Nice try, though, mermaid, but you're not going anywhere we don't want you to ." I just raised my foot and stomped it with a crunch on his. He growled in pain and made some movement. I heard Jessa come up.

"She's not worth it, Jacob. Besides, we can't harm her or Boss will have our heads on a siliver platter." I smiled when she let it slip that they can't hurt me. That could work to my advantage. Suddenly, I was yanked somewhere. I was so pissed that I could not see anything. They were dragging me along and would not let me walk myself. Every time I tired to stand, Jacob would push me so that I could not walk.

"I can walk on my own." I growled at him. He pulled the bag off of my head and grinned at me with his disgusting yellow teeth. His breath smelled like tobacco and vodka. It was not a good combination. I glared at him.

"I know you can walk, fish girl, but it's more fun this way." I spit in his face. And growled again.

"Don't call me fish girl!" He frowned at me and pushed me again. I smiled to myself. If I was stuck here, I could at least have some fun messing with them. Couldn't I?

"Put her in the big tank, Jacob. I will go get Boss, he wanted to test something on them. I will be right back." With that Jessa left the room. I had not noticed where we were. it was a small room, with a few small pools in it. There was one large one. That must have been what she was talking about. While I was looking around the room, Jacob, the ass, threw me into the pool, with my hands still tied. It was not a problem but it was still mean. I changed back to my tail and glared at him. He just rolled his eyes and walked away. I went back underwater and untied my hands. It took a minute, but I got them untied. When we were little,our group would always tie each others hands and see who could untie them the fastest. It was always me and Ciela. Funny how the guys never beat us. I sighed and looked around the tank. it was at least four feet deep and all the walls were made of glass. There was a room behind the thick glass of my tank. It was a lab of some sort. I could see some people running around the lab. One of the people stopped and looked at me. The woman looked like she was at least twenty. Her green eyes widened as she took in the mermaid looking back at her. She turned to a man and excitedly said, 'Look, Paul, there's a mermaid in there!' Well, I couldn't actually hear her, but I could read her lips. The man, Paul (?), turned and looked at her. He said, 'Wow! That's amazing!' They both stared at me for a few more seconds before I got pissed and flipped both of them off. They looked at me in shock. I smiled and said "Screw you!" Then, I turned and swam away. I swam around for a minute before i just sat at the bottom. I was so bored. There was nothing for me to do. So, i just sat there. I figured someone was was watching me, but I didn't really care. I was just going to sit here and do nothing. It was their fault that they captured the most stubborn mermaid of all time. I swear, I am going to sit here and do nothing. Take that that you a-holes!