Chapter 6

I'm sorry it took me so long to upload but i finally had free time to finish this. have a good read!

~Taty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter 6~

Drake POV

"Wake up, Drake! Wake up!" I groaned and rolled over on the couch. Ariel just continued to throw things at me, trying to get me up. I quickly realized Ariel was not the only one trying to get me up. Someone else was throwing things at me.

"Come on Drake! Get your ass up!" Dustin said. I groaned and rolled over again, this time laying on my face.

"No." I mumbled, though I couldn't even hear myself because my voice was muffled in the pillow. They stopped throwing. I heard Dustin speak.

"If I hit him in the head do you think he'd get up?" I sprang up.

"I'm up! I'm up!" They both laughed and I flipped them off. This made them laugh harder. Ariel was laughing so hard she actually rolled off the couch. She screamed as she fell, grabbing my arm as she fell. She pulled me down on top of her. Dustin just laughed more. I helped Ariel up and threw a pillow at Dustin.

"So, why did you guys have to get me up at this ungodly hour?"

"Drake, it's ten o'clock. "

"That is way earlier than I usually get up, Ariel. So, why did you have to get me up?"

"We were gonna head to library." Dustin said, swinging his tail over the side of the couch.

"Oh, well in that case, let's go!" I stood up and started to swim out the door when Ariel grabbed my arm.

"Drake, we can't leave yet."

"Why not?"

"You're not wearing a shirt."

"Oh, I totally knew that." I grabbed my shirt and quickly put it on. Ariel and Dustin swam to the library. We met Ciela, Sam, and Ariabella there. Jesse didn't show up.

"Alright," Ciela said, happily clapping her hands together. "Let's go find this cure!"

~2 hours later~

"This is pointless!" I said, slamming my book closed in annoyance. The librarian walked over and told me to be quiet. I lowered my voice a little. "There is nothing here! We've been here for two fucking hours!"

"Drake, calm down." Ariel said, looking up from the book she had in her hand. "It's gotta be around here somewhere."

"GUYS! I FOUND SOMETHING!" Dustin screamed, speed swimming down an aisle toward us. He had at least three books in his hand. He slammed them down on the table. The librarian told us to shut up, again, and Dustin waved her off, opening one of the books. He pointed to a page.

"This one is just saying different myths about us. We all know them from school, I mean we have a class about the myths humans have come up with, and this is filled with a bunch of stuff about that. It talks a little bit about humans knowledge of our spell." He pushed the book to the side and grabbed the second one. "This one is saying the anatomy of merfolk, yeah I know it's slightly disturbing but helpful. It goes into a little bit of how the lower and upper bodies work. It's really cool actually. It also shows what happens when we change. This last one talks about our magic. A whole fucking book on our magic. Spells, potions, chants, you name it, it's in here. It has so much stuff it's crazy. And," Dustin's voice suddenly dropped into a whisper. "I got this." He said, pulling scroll out of his hoddie pocket. We all gasped.