Chapter 1: sitting on Jimin's face

Important:
This is a fanfic of BTS and some information is made up.

But do enjoy the story and do comment to tell me what you think.

-----------------------------

[October 15' 2015 ]

"PARK HAEYOON! WAKE UP RIGHT NOW! ITS 7:20 AND YOUR SCHOOL STARTS AT 7:25. CAN YOU PLEASE BE MORE RESPONSIBLE? " My mom yells from the front door.

"BUT MOM IT'S FRIDAY. ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEFORE HOLIDAYS! " I yelled back but only to realised that she had left for work.

'Right, another dreadful day at school with awesome teachers and nice people' I sarcastically reminded myself. I was annoyed with people in my school as most of them were dramatic, annoying and definitely attention seeking.

I did not take long to get ready and go to school as I live just opposite. While entering the school gate, I saw my good friend on duty, taking charge of the late comers.

"Isabel, will you kindly please let me go this time? It's my first time being late, please let me go", I begged with puppy eyes.

"Alright, but you better not be caught, if not I'll be in trouble ", she replied reluctantly.

First lesson was really boring. We had to do some admin updates for our form teachers and check our report books; something I dread most about as it determines my freedom during holidays.

Time went by fast as I was busy daydreaming about how cool it would be to meet BTS in real life and interact with them (if you do not know who they are, BTS is a group of Korean boys (Bangtan) and their fans call themselves A.R.M.Y )

It was break time and lower secondary kids were screaming their asses off as they played catching. I rolled my eyes at their childish behaviour. I was dragging myself everywhere since it was the last day of school. "Everyday is a repetition of ctrl+C and ctrl+V," I really have to agree with this.

I sat down at my usual place with 6 of my ex classmates beside me, fangirling loudly over got7, exo and day6 (dont get me wrong i love them and their songs). I rolled my eyes and murmured, 'childish', before carrying on to eat my food.

I called them childish because whenever I fangirled over bts with my friends, they think that we were being a nuisance and they would always talk behind our back. Soon after, my good friend Lee Hana set in front of me and showed me some lastest news of bts.

[BTS is coming to Singapore!]
Sign up now to win a chance for them to stay over in your house!
Criteria:
-you must be at least 18 and above to enter this. However if you have your parent consent, it will still be eligible for you.
-You must have at least 2 rooms, enough to fit at least three people in it.
- Able to allow them to stay for 1 year
Terms and condition:
-If you are choosen, you are not allowed to disclose your address or information.
More details will be given to the winner on the day itself
< GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST >

My eyes were opened wide, and it glistened with hope. Many hopeful thoughts came into my mind. 'What if I win? What will I do? What should I talk to them about? I was so excited about those thoughts I didn't realise that Hana was waving her hand in front of my face. Just as I was thinking about the good times we are going to have together, she pinched me.

"Ouch! can you just be more gentle with me?! ", I exclaimed in an annoyed tone.

Ignoring my answer she jokingly said

"if you do win, invite me over so I can sit on Jimin's face".

I choked on my drink and laughed afterwards. That girl never fail to make my day better.

My thoughts were on BTS the whole day that I didn't realise that school was over. I literally grab all my books and ran home. When I reach home, silence greeted me.

Most of the time my parents would be working and my younger sister would be in a studentcare center. I was pretty much use to it. I took out my laptop and went online to search for the lastest bts news and signed up for it. I was pretty excited for it but knowing the possibilities, I doubt I would win anyway.

Since it was the holidays, Hana and I decided to meet up and dye our hair at the salon. I dyed my hair purple on top followed by dark blue, turquoise and mint green below. Hana dye her hair light red, just like Jimin during dope era.

After 3 hours, we left the salon with great satisfaction with our new hair. I head back home while Hana waited for her parents to fetch her. Mom would definitely not be happy if she sees my hair.

-----------------------------

A/N
Hello readers, it is my first time writing a story. I hope that you will like it.

Please leave a comment and vote as it will help me out a lot. Do guide me along as I am still new at writing.

Thanks and have a nice day!