Chapter 15: Parents

Haeyoon pov
"So... what is it that you want to talk about?" I asked as I sat beside him.

"I'm related to you," he said cautiously, looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

Don't tell me his my...

"I'm your brother, half brother" he said with a wry smile.

Okay, I did not expect that.

"How? I'm adopted and I'm sure my mom did not cheat on my dad, I meant like just by calculating and stuff like that..." I rambled on.

"Hey hey, come down sweetheart, I haven't finish explaining yet," he interrupted.

I sat quietly and waited for him to say something. He heaved a sigh of I don't know what, relief? Frustration? I can't tell.

"Cutting the story short, my dad had an affair with another woman, and my mom found out that she is pregnant. So, my mom forced your biological mom to leave our dad. But your mom had money crisis at that point in time and had to give you away so yea," he said it so quickly but I understood everything.

"This is so much to take in, goddamit,"

I closed my eyes and wished that what I've just heard isn't true. Sadly, this is the reality I have to face.

"This is so cliché," I chuckled, "every story seems to have something like finding their long lost brother or sister which are celebs,"

"Seems like it huh?" He replied.

"But hey, if you need to cry, I'm here sweetheart," Jin smiled and open his arms.

"You know, just call me little sis, sweetheart is so... I don't know, weird?" I chuckled and crashed into his warm embrace.

I finally found someone that I can call brother.

"You know Jin, I've always wanted a brother," I voiced out my thought as I sat back in my original position.

"Really? Well, it's an honour," he stood up and placed his palm over his heart.

I laughed at his 'gentlemanly' gesture.

"A brother that is so famous? I'm dreaming am I?" I joked.

"That doesn't mean I'm going to love you lesser swe...SIS," he changed his last word quickly, thinking I did not catch on.

"Good to know swe... brother," I mimicked.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"It's really late now, let's go to sleep," he stood up and pulled me in.

I hugged him one last time before heading to bed.

The bed shifted and 'it' was snoring lightly.

I shook my head with a grin and got into my bangtan pyjamas. I was wearing a long black pants with 'BTS' printed on the pockets of the pants and a white t-shirt with 'suga' printed behind. I have 7 shirts that have their name individually; Well, I bought them last year.

I switched off the lights and laid in bed, thinking about life itself. Thinking what i would do after bangtan leaves. It'll be sad, gosh not only will I feel sad but lonely. I'll miss them so so much. Especially Yoon...

Just then, strong arms were wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to his body.

I snuggled closer and smiled, falling asleep instantly.

//

"....FIRE, OHHH.... FIRE OHWAEYO, FIREEE OH, FIRE OHWAEYO. WHEN I WAKE UP IN MY.... "

"omgawddd shut uppppppp," I groaned in annoyance and buried my head deeper into the pillow.

"Good morning beautiful," he said with a smirk on his face.

I looked at him with my eyes half-open and cursed strings of profanities before lying back on my pillow.

"Is that how you say good morning hmm?" He nuzzled on my neck and planted kisses trailing from my jaw to my mouth.

I turned around and acted like I wanted to plant a kiss on his face, instead I lick his cheek and drop back into my pilow.

"I love you, you love me, we are happy family," he sang out horrendously on purpose and then licked my neck seductively.

I jerked awake and head to the bathroom, ignoring his presence.

"Well, you definitely love me because my name is on your shirt," he smirked.

"Oh I love you?" I mocked sarcastically while brushing my teeth, "I can always wear Tae's shirt".

"Babe, watch out," he warned and went out.

"Wow I'm sooooo scared," I said sarcastically and laughed.

//

I headed out and sat at the table with them.

"Morning!" Tae greeted and I grin widely at him.

Mr grouchy glared at me as he ripped the toast with his teeth.

"Calm down grizzly bear, that toast did no wrong to you. Show it some mercy will ya," I was trying to piss him off and guess what? It was working hurhurhur.

"I heard a song this morning, is that in one of your new album?" I asked curiously.

"Hahahaha yes. Do you like it?" Jimin asked enthusiastically.

"Of course I do, it's so hyper and shitz,"I replied with the same amount of enthusiasm.

The boys smiled and chatted away while eating breakfast except for Mr Grizzly; he sat there burning holes in my head the entire time.

"15 minutes before school starts, we are leaving in 5 minutes," Joonie reminded us as he helped Jin to clear the plates.

"Joonie, I'll do it," I carefully took the plates over and he raise his brows in amusement.

"Did you just call me Joonie?" He tailed behind me into the kitchen.

I carefully place down the dishes for Jin to wash it before skipping pass Namjoon, humming random songs.

"Come back haeyoonieeeeeeee,"he sang out, still following me.

"Yes Joonieeee?" I asked innocently, showing no signs of annoyance.

"I kinda like the nickname, thanks,"he chuckled, causing me to grin before taking my school bag.

"Haeyoon? Come here, I want to talk to you," Yoongi called out from the toilet.

I walled towards him, seeing him style his hair for the day. Charming eh? His hands work around his hair quickly, threading through each strand with the gel on his hand. He then rinsed his hands under the running water before looking at me with dead-panned eyes.

Is he angry? Cause he sure look like he is.

"Are you angry at me?" I asked, testing the waters before inching slowly towards him.

"What do you think haeyoon?" He asked back instead of answering my question.

"Well, you sure look angry, or should I say jealous?" I challenged.

Just as I was near him, he pulled me in and closed the door.

"What are you doing? We are going to be late for school,"

He smashed his lips hungrily over mine as his hands roamed freely against my body.

"Yoon.."I moaned against his mouth.

I could feel the hard bulge against my thigh and what he was doing was turning me on. But I'm not losing to him.

I rubbed against his pants making him let out a low growl. I then push him away and walked out, leaving him dumbfounded behind.

"Bye babe, have fun with that in school," I smiled mischievously, pointing at his obvious bulge.

A/N
Yay I updated hehe