Chapter 14: donuts

A/N
Hello! How have you guys been? I know I haven't been wiritng frequently because I'm really really busy.

I'm sorry if the grammer and tenses are off he he..

Anyway, exams are over and my results are exactly fantastic:/

Alright enjoy the story 🔥

Haeyoon pov

Ever since that incident happened, Jamie was suspended from school. Her friends were not happy with the fact that their best friend was not able to go to school because of us. Every day, they would go up to my locker to dump their trash inside and I have to clean it up at the end of the day. I have reported the situation to the teachers already, but they could not do anything to solve the problem.

"Haeyoon-ah" Yoongi called out.

"Yes?" I answered him as I pick out the last piece of trash that was in the locker.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to help you"

"Well, you can help me dispose this bag of rubbish" I suggested as I pass the filthy bag to him.

He took the bag from me and held my right hand as we slowly walked out of school. It was just us and some other students that stayed behind in school to finish up their work. The rest of the members went back as they were tired.

"Let's go out and get some chicken and donuts, shall we?" he asked as he swiftly threw the trash bag into the dustbin.

"You are famous and they might see us like this" I held up our intertwined hands and shoved it in his face.

"And so what if I am famous? Does that mean I can't get to date the person I love?" he questioned, slightly annoyed.

"That's not what I meant Yoon, it's just that I..."

"C'mon, stop babbling I'm hungry" he tugged my hand and I had no strength to resist him.

As we arrived at NeNe chicken, there were not many people there. Thank god. I went in to find seats for us while he ordered the food. I was scrolling through twitter when I saw some pictures of the members appearing near my school and they were speculating that they live near there. This is not good. I do not wish for a bunch of fangirls to be camping outside my house.

"Hey, why do you look so worried?" Yoon came over and sat in front of me.

"I just want you guys to feel at home and not get followed every minute of your day"

"Don't worry Haeyoon, we are used to it already" he comforted, tracing circles on my hands.

We ate and talked about many things, gossiping actually. We talked about the bad habits of the members and he told me about his childhood, how he became a swaggy genius.

"I remembered when i got interviewed and was asked to describe myself, I said 'Suga; Genius' " He laughed.

"I didn't know I am dating someone so thick-skin," I rolled my eyes.

After finishing our meal, we headed to J.co to get donuts.

"Babe, you want to bring it home to eat instead? I'm feeling quite full now" he asked me, eyeing attentively at the donuts in front of him.

"yea, we shall buy some back for the rest too,"

Just as I was paying for the donuts, some fans recognized Yoongi and started fangirling loudly. I took the box of donuts and headed towards him, hoping it will help disperse the crowd. To my dismay, they pushed and shoved me aside; and I almost drop the box of donuts.