Chapter 13: School

Hello amazing readers! I have finally updated the story. But it's quite short though haha. Enjoy ~

-------

3rd January 2016
After the new year countdown, Hana went back home as the following day was the start of school. And I am not ready for it.

Haeyoon pov
"Haeyoon, wake up. Don't you have school today?" i groaned and pushed Jimin away.

"For your information babe, you have 15 minutes left before your school gate closes."

"Fuck. Wait, how did you know?" I asked curiously, heading straight to the toilet.

"Well I'm a genius," he said confidently.

"Whatever floats your boat, Jimin," I laughed.

I took a quick bath and changed into my uniform before heading out to the dining room.

Everyone was gathered around the table having their breakfast. Wait why are they dressed in the same uniform as I am?

"Goodmorning Haeyoon, eat quickly, we're going to be late," Jin said politely before serving me my toast bread and milo.

"Wait..why..."

"Yes we are all going to school with you because it's the purpose of 'living with your fan'. And, if you're wondering about the classes, we are going to the same class as you. Every single class," Jin explained clearly.

"Okay... you just answered all my questions," I laughed awkwardly.

"Oh and erm, you guys have quite a number of fans in my school. So yea be careful." I emptied the food on my plate before heading out to put on my white canvas shoes.

The rest followed suit and by 3 minutes we were on the way to school. Oh, in case you are wondering, my school is just opposite my house. I don't think we will be late.

As we head towards the hall, we were the last eight to enter. The discipline mistress hollered at the microphone, "you eight are late and you dare take your own sweet time to walk in? Stand at the side of the hall, now!"

Whispers and murmurs were heard as we strolled to the side of the hall.

"Omg is that bangtan?"

"Jungkook Oppa!"

"Is she the one that won the stay with bangtan?"

"What the hell"

"She is so ugly"

I blocked off all the nasty comments and sat down on the floor, waiting for the next set of instructions.

"So, I guess this is why you ask us to watch out?" Taehyung whispered.

"Majority of them are like that," I replied.

The discipline mistress commanded everyone to stand up for our national anthem, cutting our conversation.

After singing the national anthem, she dismissed everyone and made her way towards us.

"Eight of you, seniors of the school and you are late? You are suppose to set a good example for your juniors, how disappointing! How can you take your own sweet time and make everyone wait for you? Selfish! And you seven boys, it's your first day in school and you are late? I don't want to see the eight of you late again. If you are late again, I'll take disciplinary action!" She spat her words venomously.

"Well, we weren't exactly late..." I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

"What did you say young lady? You better watch what you say and don't roll your damn eyes at me." She said as she walked off angrily.