Chapter 12: New year

A/N
I'm sorry if I took so long. Because there's so much hmwork everyday and I am barely breathing.

Do read my side story, run with me. I might delay the date of publish because I may not have time to write it so yea.

I hope you'll enjoy. This is a rather long chapter. So yea.

--------------

Haeyoon pov
I woke up with the light rays shining on my face. I was irritated and I took the pillow that I was sleeping on to cover my face.

"Wake up Haeyoon," someone shooked me vigorously.

Well, I was too tired to give a damn about anything. I just wanted to sleep.

"Wake up Jagiya, saranghae," The same voice spoke again.

Those two words send tingling sensation in my body. I remove the pillow only to have Jungkook staring back at me. I honestly thought it was Yoongi though. I threw the pillow at Jungkook and immediately went to the bathroom.

Jungkook pov
I think I overdid it again. Hurhur. I love to disturb her like this, she looks so cute when she gets angry.

Hana pov
I woke up having 2 strong arms over my body, preventing me from getting up. Right, it was Jimin and Hoseok's arms. I started moving slowly downwards and those arms tighten which caused me to stop abruptly.

"Yea, both of you let go please," I pleaded.

"No," hoseok said and tighten his arms.

"Plead for me princess. I'll give you pleasure," he whispered in my ears giving me goosebumps.

"Yea, let go if not I am not talking to the both of you!"

No movements.

"NAMJOOM OPPA!! HELP ME!!" Namjoon heard my cries of help as he ran in and immediately hauled Hoseok away, followed by Jimin. I ran towards the toilet before Haeyoon went in.

"Yea, what are you doing Hana," she shook her head at my behavior.

"Jimin was being sick-minded okay," I sat on the toilet bowl looking at her.

Just then, I saw a condom inside the bin. The fuck?

"Haeyoon, did you have sex?"

She choked on her toothpaste and quickly rinsed her mouth.

"Wh..what? No..." she denied profusely.

"Yesterday I heard some moans from the toilet and I thought I was dreaming,"

Her ears went red and she dare not make eye contact with me.

"It was Yoongi isn't it?" I questioned her.

She just nodded her head.

Knew it.

Haeyoon pov
I could feel the temperature of my face rising. Shit.

"Are you going to get pregnant now?" Hana said bluntly.

"What the fuck? No hana," I rolled my eyes.

"So who are you dating now?" I changed the subject quickly, catching her by surprise.

"Erm... honestly I would date Hoseok but Jimin...," she said slowly.

"Right, torn between two guys?" I teased.

"Yea shut up," she blushed hard this time.

I hurried her to go pack her stuff as I took a quick shower. By 4 in the evening, we were ready to go back home as the boys had performance tonight.