Chapter 2 Busted

I was talking to Kei on the phone when I suddenly heard banging on my bedroom door. I hung up with Kei and went to my door where I saw my furious mother. " WHY, Rachel, WHY"she shouted over an over again between sobs. Then I noticed she had something in her hand. Suddenly I realized it was my pergnancy test that i left on my bathroom floor. Shit i was saying to myself. In that Hannah entered my room worried about  all the screaming. Then Hannah gave me the you-have-to-tell-them look. I took a deep breath and said " Mom calm down yes I am pregnant and I am young but Eric is supporting me with this and I hope you do as well" after that there was a very long and uncomfortable silencewhen my mom finally said " Sorry darling but cant stand the idea that my 16 year old daughter is pregnant I cant and wont be supportive to you because I cant stand the idea sorry" she gave me a kiss and left the room. Stood there in my room broken hearted by the words my mom just said to me. I burst into tears. My sister trying to calm me down and my dad enterin gthe room asking what is wrong.  Hannah had to tell him but my dad was way much more calm than my mom. " Rachel look at me" he said "I will support you in everything you need  you just need to tell me ok?" I nodded feeling a little releif in my heart. I was happy that dad was supporting me in this but I was still sad that wasnt supporting me in this. I was also happy I had a wonderful boyfriend that was supporting me in this and a bff who was very helpful and supportive I just wanted to freeze the moment and let it stay like that forever but I knew it wasnt that easy it wasnt just going to be pink and roses it was goingn to be a bumpy ride. Next thing was the doctors appointment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter and Im going to upload asap but right know I only have this.

thnxs <3

fallenlove44