-Chater Five-

Date: July 25

Finally I'm coming out if this place. "Sweetie, your family is here for you" the nurse cheered. I happily got up and rushed to the door.
"Ian!!! Monica. Mom" I yelled hugging them all tightly. My mother cried and held my shoulder tightly.
"Ready to go home?" Monica smiled. I nodded "I'm ready".
***
After eating delicious a meal at Varsity Burger's, my mother took me to the place I least wanted to be in. The physiologist. F*ck. He asked me questions like have you been skipping meals? Why and when did you commence doing drugs.
"Well. It happened at a party. About four months ago, I just brought it that day. I wanted to try something new" I lied. "How do they make you feel?"

I sighed, making the silence last for a minute. Seth tapped the desk with a red pen while he skimmed the clipboard that was placed on his thighs. "Well. They. They, make me feel great. They help me forget about my problems. I know I don't have big problems like other people do, but I feel hurt and the only way to cure my pain is by doing what I used to do.

"Everything's going to be okay" he comforted me with a warm smile.

"The problem is that its not. Nothing's gonna be okay."

***
I cried all evening remembering the moments with my father. I remember the day that I was upset and he took me to the icecream shop. "Pick whatever you want, you know you mean so much to me. Wherever I'm at remember that I'm always watching. I love you sunshine".

Me: "Alex. Please. I need to see you.
Alex: "I'm outside look through your window.
I looked out my window and their he stood with a bouquet of flowers in one of his hands, the left to be exact. He entered through the window. "I love you" I sighed as he kissed my lips with passion. "I love you too". I showed him that I loved him, not by words, but by my actions.

Author's Note:
Remember to vote⭐Please