-Chapter Eight-

Date: August 13

"You're what" I screamed, taken back by the news that Monica had announced to me. "I know. I know. I haven't told him yet" Monica said sadly fidgeting her feet. "Why" I questioned looking directly at her. "Why if he doesn't want the baby" she trailed off uncomfortably.

"He's not like that I'm sure he will" I comforted her. I slowly rubbed her back and she announced that she had to go home. Today I'm getting back to were I left off. Steven is going to get it for me this time. But I don't have money. I've been taking money from my mother's checkbook but one day she found out.

"Emma!! STOP. Look what your doing with your life" she screamed as she slapped me across my face. I held in the tears that tried to escape from my eyes. "No you stop. I moved on and you should do the same" I told her, pointing at the picture of my dad that she still kept on the desk of her office.

"He's in a better place now. Just let him go. Your tears aren't going to bring him back. And neither is the pity that other people show towards you" I yelled at the top of my lungs earning another slap. "I hate you" I yelled leaving the house. And now here I am dressed in all black -I look like a guy with all the baggy clothes. I'm going to 'break in' the house to get money.

I held the key nervously in my hand. The door went ajar and I immediately started to get money from my moms office.

***
I injected the 'thing' on my left arm. "Thank you so much" I thanked Steven. "No problem" he replied looking faded. "Well got to go. I'll get money again tomorrow. Same time" he nodded and I made my way home.

"Were gonna take you back to the hospital, in a week" my mother silently cried. "No" I screamed making her jump, at my sudden outburst. "I'll give you exactly a week, and If you don't stop all this, you will return to that place" she warned. I nodded and made my way upstairs. F*ck. I forgot to take my online classes today.

Alex: I love you. Don't continue doing those things, I quiet for you. I know you don't give a f*ck, but at least think about your family. They need you more than anybody in this world. I love you.

I ignored the text message and                               climbed on my bed.

   I won't change for you or any body else. Never..