First Impression

NaIn's P.O.V

"Aish! I'm late!" I looked at my wristwatch checking the time.

BAMMMMMM!!!!!

I bumped into someone while running. I fell down onto the ground while the person who I bumped into me was on the other side of me. I got up and bowed to him again and again.

"Sorry....I'm really sorry...It's my fault..." I said as he got up dashing the dirtiness from his pants. And then he looked up to me with his cold eyes. I saw no feeling at all in his eyes. I had to admit he's freaking handsome. But did I have time to admire him? Well, No! I bowed again and ran away. Didn't even notice that something dropped from my pocket.

Jungkook's part

Jungkook stared at the girl's back who just bumped into him earlier and then a small smirk appeared at the corner of his lips.

"It's her." He mumbled under his breath.

"We'll meet again. See you soon." He walked on but something under his foot made him stop. He bent down and picked it up. It was a cellphone. Jungkook pressed on the screen to light it up. It was a picture of a girl and a little boy who were smiling happily.

"That's great. Way to go Jeon Jungkook."

NaIn's P.O.V

"I'm home! Omma! Appa! Hello, little brain!" I shouted as soon as I reached the front door.

"You're late, dear." Omma nagged playfully.

"Aigooo! I'm sorry omma. I was too busy to notice the time..." I hugged her pecking her cheek.

"I know, my daughter really likes the zoo" I chuckled walking into the kitchen.

"Mommy!!!!" My nephew ran to me. The kid was my nephew, my sister's son. His name's JooJin. He was 5 years old. His parent died in the car accidence two years ago. After that my parents decided to take care of him until now. And I knew I couldn't live without him. Because he's like my real son. I always called him Jinnie, Jin or little brain and he always called me Mommy or Big brain. I like that pet name though.

"Are you hungry, Mommy?" He kissed my cheek and asked.

"Yes! I'm starving right now"

"So let's eat then!"

"Arraso!" I took his hand and put him on the chair where Appa was sitting at the dining table while Omma was preparing the plates.

"How was your work, Appa?" I asked pecking his cheek. He smiled.

"It was fine"

"Ok, ok. Enough for talking. Let's eat"

"Yes,Ma'm!!!!!" I, Appa and Jinnie said in unison. We laughed together happily.

Jungkook's Part

Jungkook walked out of the hospital with his usual poker face. With his hands in his pants pockets, heavy step, he put a very cold stare on his face, emotionless. Jungkook got into his car and drove to his destination. Finally, he parked his car in front of the mansion. The guard carefully opened the gate for him while he was walking in the hall way, a husky voice came out of the living room.

"Is it you Jungkook? Come here and talk" Jungkook stopped and sighed. He stepped into the living room silently. Mr. Jeon was sitting on the couch quietly. When he saw his son he gestured him to sit and Jungkook obeyed.

"How was your day?" He asked coldly.

"Fine, Just go to your point" He said camly. Mr. Jeon sighed.