Work and Fun

No one's POV

NaIn kept filling the bag one by one, looked like she could fill it well now. The sweat rolled down her face to her neck. The sun ray was hotter and hotter as the time flied hour to hour. Every now and then, Jungkook turned his gaze to NaIn and then smirk as she caught his stare and glared back angrily.

"Heartless!" She mumbled to herself.

"Ahhh!!! Finally, it's almost finish!" She squealed in joy as she counted the plastic bags, there were twenty bags left.

After 4778907896326 seconds

"Done! 1 2 3.... Aww I can't believe I can do all of these 120 bags. Hehe Yah!...." She yelled turning to Jungkook but she had to shut her mouth as she saw him sleeping soundly with the book was on his face. NaIn rolled her eyes in thinking and smiled playfully. She tiptoed toward him while taking her hairclip from her hair. She tried her best to put that hairclip onto his hair very gently. And then she tiptoed back while trying not to laugh out loud. At least she got some revenge on him. NaIn continued her work with putting the seeds into the bags. It's time for lunch already as she has done with those bags. The boy was still sleeping with that hairclip on.

NaIn's POV

I opened the door as I saw Auntie heading toward the green house.

"It's time to have lunch already, NaIn-ah" Auntie took a basket of food for us.

"Ah Nae!"I washed my hands and helped her preparing the food.

"I'll wake Jungkook up" I walked toward him and shook his shoulder.

"Jungkook, Jungkook wake up" He groaned taking the book out of his face. I tried to hold my laughter, he looked cute with that hairclip on. I secretly smiled at Auntie and pointed to his head. Auntie smiled shaking her head at me.   

"Oh hi Auntie" He greeted Auntie walking toward the table which full of food now.

"Young master, you look cute today" Auntie said smiling. I sat down holding my stomach as I burst out in laughter.

"What? Cute?" 

"Yes" She grinned pointing to his head. Jungkook touched his head and took out hairclip from his hair. He examined it and then moved his gaze to me, who still laugh my head out.

"YOU!... Fine!"  Jungkook didn't say anything but sat down and ate his food quietly. Auntie looked at me smiling and mouthed 'you're in trouble' I smiled and showed her 'it's ok' sign with my finger.

"So, I think I'm going now, eat well, young master, NaIn-ah"

"Yes, thank you, Auntie" And she walked out of the house and headed toward the house.

Jungkook tossed my hairclip onto the table and continued to eat. I held my smile and took it back.

"Seriously, you're cute with this hairclip..."

"Just finish your work" He drank the water and got up, took his book and walked out of the house.

"Where are you going?"    

"Make sure you're done before sunset" And he disappeared into the woods. I didn't care and started to water the flower. But the problem was how could I water? I scanned the whole place and found the tube at one corner of the house. I examined it and tried to find place where I could turn on the water. Ah! There! I found it and turned it on. I could see the water run through the tube and for my surprise the water spread everywhere because I turned it on too much. I ran to catch it that made the water spread all over my body. Ahh now I'm soaking wet from head to toe already. I didn't care but enjoyed it as I started to water the flower row by row. I had fun though. I kept playing with the water until I noticed Jungkook figure walking toward the house. I smiled as I had a plan to get my revenge. I stood behind the unit watering the flower and as I realized he walked toward me, I turn the tube to his body, water soaked him from head to toe so now he was soaking like me, hahshasha.