Grandchild?

So now, we were at home, Jungkook's house. Omma and Jin were there too. They were waiting for us. As I got out of the car Jin ran toward me following by my Omma and Jungkook's Omma.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I smiled opening my arms for him. But for my surprise he didn't run into my arms but Jungkook's who waiting with his open arms behind me. Aish! I pouted at two ladies who laughing their head out.

"Jin!!! Who am I to you now?" I yelled putting on my hips. Jin giggled in Jungkook's arms as he picked him up and walked pass me.

I stomped my feet on the ground angrily. I was really a loser compare to Jungkook.

"NaIn-ah, it's ok. You have us on your side" Jungkook's omma said patting my shoulder.

"I'm just kidding, Aun...I meant Omma. Thanks anyway" I corrected the way I called her as she sent me a cold glare.

"Let's get in the house" Omma said. I nodded linking my right arm with Omma and my left arm with Jungkook's Omma's arm and dragged them into the house.

"I and your Omma hope that we get the present this year" Jungkook's Omma said.

"Present? Of course" I smiled as I remembered the gift I bought for them. Omma grinned widely raising her eye brow at her. Fishy!

"Of course? Really? Look like we have a big party soon" Omma said with her mischievous smile. What with that smile?

"Yes, I have present for all of you" I said sitting down on the couch.

"You meant presents you take from our hometown?" Jungkook's Omma asked. I nodded and turned to the bag of the presents. Omma laughed.

"Babo! We didn't mean those presents" I stopped my action looking up at her.

"Then what do you mean?"

"We hope you can give us our grandchild this year!" Two Ommas said in unison.

"Grand...grandchild?" I choked at their words. They nodded happily.

"Kookie, you will not disappoint us, right?" His Omma turned to him who was sitting quietly with Jin beside.

"I don't promise" He said carelessly while I blushed so hard.

"Kookie! We're old now"

"I know that. But what can I do?" He said coldly. I lowered my head as my cheeks turned red.

"You're a man, Jeon Jungkook. Why you ask us like that?" She raised her voice a bit.

"Whatever" He laid lazily on the couch. Omma and his omma shook her head. With that they turned to me with cold gaze. I straightened my back immediately with awkward smile pretending to take a glass to drink water.

"Don't tell us that you two haven't done 'it' yet?" I choked as I heard that. Jungkook put his hands on Jin's ears, it was not good for his innocent ears.

"Aish! You two are so childish, aren't you? How could you do like this? You're official married couple already, you know? Plus we're old now, at least let us see our grandchildren..." Omma nagged patting my back. I coughed nonstop trying to find other subject to talk.

"Oh! I have...cough... presents for you..." I changed the subject and turned to the bag of gift. But Omma held my hands turning my body to her. I lowered my head.

"NaIn-ah"

"Nae..."

"How old I am? And how old is your parent in-low?" She asked, I kept my head low while Jungkook still kept his hands on Jin's ears.