A Day With His Friends

Next day

It was a hot cloudy afternoon, I decided to stay at home with little brain. I was sitting on the couch with my laptop on my laps. Jin was coloring iron man coloring book while humming random song from school.

"Twinkle, twinkle little star how I wonder what you are...." That was what Jin sung.

I sighed and want to cry as I unconsciously clicked on the picture file of me and Yoon. We were happy together back then. I still couldn't believe that we really broke up already. His smile, his baby face, his sweet laugh...I missed those things very much. I looked up to hold back my tears.

"Mommy, are you crying?" Jin asked innocently. Since when did he come?

"N...no It's just...there's something in my eyes" I wiped my eyes.

"Ah...you're liar. Mommy is really crying. Do you miss Daddy?" God! I bet, he learned how to tease from Jimin.

"A..Ani...told you there's dust in my eyes"

"Big brain is a liar too, I'll tell Daddy you cry because you miss him"

"Don't even think and don't even dare to tell him like that"

"Why?" Aish this boy!!!

"Because I don't miss him"

"Then why did you cry?"

"I said I didn't cry"

"Liar!!! Blahhh" He said stuck his tongue at me and quickly ran away. Psh!!! This stubborn headed!!!

Then I phone vibrated. I grabbed it and answer.

"Hello?"

'NaIn!!! It's me, Jimin' His cute voice echoed from my phone loudly.

"Ahhh calm down, my ears almost pop out because of your voice"

'Sorry'

"What's up?"

'I got your number from Jungkookie' I didn't ask at all. ^_^!

"Mm go ahead"

'We're going to pick you up to somewhere'

"Where?"

'You'll see. Just prepare, we'll be there in five minutes'

"H..hey.." But he already hung up. Awww!!

"Jin-ah!!!"

"Yeah??"

"Go to change your clothes, we're going out"

"Yayyyyyy"

I and Jin were dragged in the car by Jimin and V. And next, we ended up standing in front of the Lotte world.

"Is it the great place you told me Jimin?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Yep!" He firmly replied.

"So...."

"....????"

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!!!" I shouted grabbing Jin's hand and run into the Lotte world.

"Wait up NaIn!" Jimin ran after me and followed by V.

Jungkook's part

Jungkook was sitting on his bed reading book then his phone vibrated on the nightstand beside the bed.

"What?"

'We're going to pick you up in five minutes, so prepare!'

"Wh...Aish!" The other side hung up. He tossed his phone on the bed and continued to read his thick book.