I love you and I meant it

"Hello? Wow, happy to see you here"

"What are you doing here?" I asked carelessly as Yoon Jieun sat down in front of me in the café. I was alone since I didn't have any gut to talk to anyone.

"How is your life with Jungkook?"

"Fine"

"Fine? How could it be? I saw and heard everything about your marriage with him that day" She said that made me look up from my drink.

"So what?" Then I asked like I didn't care.

"When will you two divorce?"

"..." I didn't say anything but continued to sip my drink.

"Why don't you answer? Come on! You'll let him go, right?"

"...."

"There's no divorce thing between us" I looked up as I heard Jungkook's voice. He stood behind me with his hands in his pockets. I widened my eyes as he grabbed my hand pulling me up. I didn't protest and followed him as far as I could escape from that evil.

"Let's go" He said.

"Why?" We stopped as she asked.

"Why don't you divorce when you married her just because the revenge and now, you know she's not a person who deserve that revenge anymore...?"

"..."

"And you, NaIn, aren't you hurt and hate him when you know he married you just because of the revenge?"

"I know..." I said but had to stop mid-way as Jungkook shook my hand softly signing me to stop.

"It's ok now, because I'll pay back everything to her...by my heart and soul. I'll give everything to her whatever she wants or whatever she wants me to do...and you, stop trying to separate us. We'll not divorce or break up our marriage. Because I'll never let her go, not because of the revenge but because I LOVE HER." He said firmly and dragged me out of the café. I was stunned by his words. I LOVE HER!!! I LOVE HER!!!! His words rang in my head again and again.

***********************

"What...what did you say?" I asked as we were in the car. He turned to look at me and then turned to the front again.

"I meant what I said"

"Huh?"

"I meant what I said!"

"What did you mean?"

"I meant....Er..."

"You...said...you..."

"Yes! I don't want to lose you like I lost Hyung. You said it's very hurt, I know because I have experience. I'm hurt because I lost Hyung, you're hurt because of my misunderstanding....why don't we make up in a good way if you can forgive me?" He said raising his eyebrow at me.

"How? You think I'll forgive you?"

"I...." Before he could continue, his phone rang. I bit my lips...did he really love me? Or it was just for hiding the truth from Yoon Jieun? Am I happy when he said that? Yes!!!

"Yes, Appa?"

"...."

"Ok, I'll be there in ten minutes" Then he put his phone down and sighed.

"We'll talk about this at home, wait for me, ok? Now, Appa needs me to go to the company"

"...." I didn't say anything but nodded my head. He smiled at me that made me blushed, he rarely smile so I felt awkward with his smile. I admitted his smile was so beautiful. Aish! What I should do is angry not excite because of his smile, babo me!