The illness

Hey everyone! This chapter's plot was decided by my little brother and sister (BAM929 and PuppyPaws726) so I hope you enjoy it. Because I had major writers block so without them, there wouldn't be another chapter for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annie's P.O.V.

**************

-2 am-

I woke up, feeling off. What was wrong with me? I got up and headed to the common room, out into the corridor, and down to the bathroom. I was sweating profusely and felt queasy. I think I'm going to pass out.

I had just opened the bathroom door, when my world went black.

Snape's P.O.V.

**************

I was making my rounds of the corridor when I saw something, a pile of some kind down the corridor a bit. It was by the girls bathroom. What kind of joke was my house playing now? I slowly got closer and realized that it was no ordinary pile, it was a girl. I looked at her face for some sort of identification, then it clicked.

It was the outcast. Antwanette Walsh. Or Annie as I've heard others call her. She had been kicked out of her family. Crap. What do I do?!

"Binns! Professor Binns! Tell Madam Pomfry I'm coming with a sick girl." I hollered down the hall, awakening the students. I saw Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, Carolyn, and other students I couldn't quite name by a passing glance. I heard some of them snickering and I heard some gasp. "Fifty points from Slytherin, Mr. Malfoy."

The giggling stopped but the whispers continued. "What happened?"

"Is she dead?"

"I don't know. But I know I've never ever seen Snape run so this must be important!"

"I hope she doesn't wake up."

I glared. "Thanks to Miss Carolyn, that will be another hundred from Slytherin."

The whispering stopped but I could feel their eyes on me.

I arrived in the hospital wing at a record time of ten minutes.

"Madam Pomfry, please help, the girl, she's ill." I called setting Miss Walsh down on a bed.

"What seems to be the- Oh my goodness! The poor dear!" she whispered running over to her.

"I don't know. She was at the doorway of the girls powder room when I found her passed out."

She did a few tests before looking at me. "She's going to be like this for at least two weeks. She is very ill. Keep a look out for more. She is very very sick."

I stood by miss Walsh's bedside for a few more minutes before leaving.

Selene's P.O.V.

**************

I walked down the halls with Mira, Tilda, and Sandra. We were laughing at Lotten and Roger who were the first ever students to get an acceptance letter midway through the school year. They were trying to hook up with some of the other girls and failing. (As usual might I add) We sat there laughing as a girl slapped him squealing something about Roger being a sick pig and how she had a boyfriend. Man, this was comedy gold! Ahahahahahaha. I need a camera.

"Come on, girls," I began. "We don't want to be late tour classes."

We were half way to potions when I felt the wind rushing past me and the world around me going black.

Mira's P.O.V.

*************

"Oh my gosh! Selene! Selene! Wake up, Selene!" I screamed shaking her. "Tilda! Go get Snape! Hurry!"

I watched Snape appear and go pale. "Out of my way!" he hollered scooping her up and running toward the hospital wing. What was happening?!

We raced after him. "I've got another one madam." He screamed.

"Oh dear! Let me have a look," she said racing over here. "Oh my. Exactly the same. Two to three weeks. This is getting weird, Severus." Severus? That's his real name? Severus?! What a joke!

"Girls, get to class." Snape sneered at us.

What was happening? What did she mean another one? We're one of us three next?

Madam Pomfry's P.O.V.

***********************

For once, I felt lost. I had never come across an illness I didn't know but this, this was unfamiliar territory I had crossed into. What was I to do?!

Brownie's P.O.V.

****************

My week has been relatively normal but the news of the fainting spells that apparently last two to three weeks had spread fast.

Joe and I were on our way to class when he started to sweat.

"Joe? What's going on? Are you okay?" My worry escalated as he got pale.

"I don't feel to well, Wynnie," he said using his nickname for me. "I need to rest."

That was all he said before crumpling to the floor. "Please! Someone! Help! Somebody! Please!" I screamed, holding my brother's head in my lap.

Mcgonagall was first on the scene. "Oh my. Can you carry him?" I nodded my head. "Okay, lets get him to madam Pomfry."

We arrived and she said the same thing. "Two to three weeks, honey. The numbers of students just keep rising." She shook her head.

What?! What was I supposed to do without JoeJoe for two to three weeks?!

I slumped back to the common room and fell into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tahdah!!! Have an update! Tanks to my little siblings.

Also, I'd like to give a shout out to Selene0018 and please checkout her story. "He has a special hobby: to kill" it's a great read for those of you who like a great thriller.