Your Full past and a Strange Girl's Night

~Your POV which I am now doing in first person from now on in POV~

NN you still have yet to tell me what happened and no more lies. What was your past.

Katie I was born in the Village of night. I am a child of the shadow lord, but lets start from the start. My father was good at one point. About one month before I was born he changed. I was sent away by my mother. Irene bless her soul. I was two and a half when she sent me away to the five elements village. Things worked differently there. It's how I found out about my ability to do spells in anyway, change the coarse of anyone's path, and mess with the elements.  The town saw me as the rightful ruler although they knew I was not their lords child. My father killed the town when I turned three and a half, but I knew he was coming and was already running to O'kasis. I was adopted by O'kasis lord's and so Garroth and Zane became my new brothers. I was still graving over my lost adopted sisters, even though they were mean to me a lot, so the lord brought me to miteli to meet a young boy there. He was hoping I would stop graving and be happy. In the end Laurence, the boy, became another member of club called little family. About half a year latter I opened a portal to the nether was raised there for a few years sent back for Jury of Nine training than left again. When I turned 14 I got what I thought I needed/wanted. I became a monster, a shadow knight. After Laurence escaped the nether I was in jail. I was sent to kill Aphmau to show my loyalty. Never happened, but I did kill Laurence for a few seconds. I than removed my shadow knight side after needing a few times. Brought back to the nether, became a shadow knight again, and than sent back to finish my job. You saved me from being that monster again.

Dang NN you got family problems.

I know, now you need to talk about one thing.

what's that.

What are you going to do? Be Zane's puppet or stay here

Why would it have to be here.

Because I can't lose my best friend again.

I will stay, but if you try to kill me N. IRENE SO HELP ME.

Hey you just remined me Irene is my grandma.

You have five seconds to run.

Katie don't be like that.

N I need to punch something.

You want to go. I growl for the first time in years.

YES I DO!

Laurence walks in as your weapons clash.

L: Um is this a bad time.

You and Katelyn calm down fast and cover up everything like you did as Jury of Nine members do. With lies.

Yes we are Laurence and I want my key back now.

L: Here. He hand you the key. I just wanted to see you and give you this. He gives you your old anklet you had untell you were taken away.

How did you find this?

L: Luck, now I must get back to work.

He leaves swiftly 

Katie where were we now. 

Fighting.

How about this instead. We prank the boys tonight and "barrow some stuff"

N we can't steel. Can we.

I know them and we can always tell them we were battle training.

Didn't you quit guarding?

Shoot I did, but I do like fighting so I can come up with some reasion.

OK than NN.

We take wood weapons, punching bags, and training dummies.

N how can you carry all that at once?

Werewolf remember. Well technically wolf sifter. We don't get the half form just wolf form.

Ok now where do you want to set up?

Beach. I got a privet cove.

Ok 

you set everything up and just practice the night away, than the boys come find you.

G: N why did you take our stuff. Your not a guard so don't through that one on me.

Katelyn and I needed to get out our rage, pulse we don't need my other secret to get out.

D: How in the name of Irene did you carry all that stuff anyway?

*sigh* I am a wolf sifter. NO that's not what a werewolf is. Now go before I make you, this is my land.

Fine. They start to walk away.

Laurence stay.