She is...Watching Him through London

Onyx walked with Drake downtown of London, England.

He stared at the markets that were full of food, cloths, and tons of people.

"What is this place?" Alice asked him and he mentally rolled his eyes.

This, he told her in his mind, is a place called London. If I find a map, I'll show it on it.

"Okay." she said and he continued following Drake around.

Then he stopped at an entrance of an alleyway.

Onyx bite his lip then questioned, "Why are we going this way when the house is in Northern London?"

Drake frowned and turned to him.

"This is a short cut." he said and began running through the alleyway.

"Oi!" Onyx called and chased after him.

Drake kept on going different ways and Onyx scowled.

"Drake! You know we aren't suppose to through the alleys because of strangers!" he called.

Suddenly Drake stopped and turned to Onyx.

"I'm not Drake." he said and Onyx slide to a stop, staring at him with his eyes widen.

"What?" he questioned and not Drake walked to him.

"I can shape shift into people once I see someone. I'm truly-" he began then turned into a puff of smoke.

"I am Mario Grayson, a member of the Mirror project." he said and the cloud disappeared.

Instead of Drake it was a man in his twenties with black hair and sky blue eyes.

"And you will be brought under arrest." he said and Onyx gasped at him.