''chapter one''

Genevieve's POV

"Milady Genevieve, your luggage is already packed and you're ready to go," My own maid said.

"Oh thanks— who are you again?" I asked.

"I'm your maid, Shane." The maid said.

"Okay okay, bye Shake," I said then grabbed my iPhone 6S beside my bed.

Shake? "I will miss you milady Genevieve good luck!" The maid said.

"Okay Shane, remember to feed my shitzu, Pitchi." I reminded her then went down stairs after I exit my luxurious bedroom.

"Oh my god, she said my name right for the first time! I'm so happy for her." The maid said.

Oh my gosh am I late? My flight starts in 3 hours and I'm still here, oh my!

"Milady, your limousine is waiting." my own driver said.

"Just wait driver— who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Stephen."

"Oh, okay Berthrom, let's go." I said while entering the purple limousine.

Berthrom is not even close to Stephen... "Milady, your seat belt? He asked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that but, I don't care just drive I'm gonna be late for my flight to Sunrise Kingdom." I said to him.

The driver started driving the limo.

"Oh by the way milady Genevieve why are you going to Sunrise Kingdom anyway?" He asked, curious on why I was heading there.

"No offense Stephen but, it's none of your business." I said then grab the strawberry beside me and dipped it in melted chocolate before I ate it.

She said my name right for the first time. "Okay milady." He said, finally shutting up.

I love strawberries don't you do Berthrom? I asked.

She's back on calling me Berthrom. "Yes milady Genevieve our farms strawberry is the most delicious and delightful strawberry in the top five most harvested farms in the country." He said.

What about the Sunrise Kingdom's strawberry? Is it better than ours? I asked.

"Our strawberry is the most delicious... ah, never mind milady just relax." He said.

"Hmm.... okay."

I feel so relaxed after I opened my window at the left side of the limousine it feels so windy and it smells so nice that I feel I want to walk at the farm before I go to Sunrise Kingdom.

I feel like I want to go to sleep or walk to the farm. I said.

In the airport...

The driver opened the door.

"Thanks Stephen, can you also please get all my luggage at the back of the limousine?" I asked while walking through the front door of the airport.

"Here's your luggage milady. You should have just use your private plane to go to that Kingdom."

"Thanks Stephen but, I don't need to use my plane because I want to feel how simple people feel riding a cheap version of a plane." I said

"Oh, you have half an hour before the flight milady you need to go now, He reminded me.

"Bye Stephen I will miss you!" I said then I entered the airport.

Okay Sunrise Kingdom here I come.

"She said my name right for the second time!"

A/N: Guys hope you love this book!
If you like you can always follow me.^_^