"Chapter Fourty"

"Before I get fired Marcus, I wanna tell you something."

"What is it?" I asked while looking at her madly.

"I'm not the only spy princess in this island."

"What do you mean?! There's no way anyone else than you is spying on us."

"Oh really? What if I tell you that Genevieve is a spy princess. She the princess of Cattelion Kingdom. She's also here for the ring."

"That's not true."

"Tsk, do you remember when Genevieve told you of her bad dream? About the gold ring etc? She's here for the ring.

"Don't be silly, that will never happen."

"Well what if you talk to her, all the answers is in the ring too. Cedric also know that she is a spy princess. You can check the ring if there is any fingerprints left from Genevieve's finger."

"Oh please, I won't trust you, I trust Genevieve."

"Then ask her yourself or maybe just check the fingerprint of the ring to see it for yourself that she is a thief."

"Don't call her a thief!"

She started to run........

Bea's POV

While I'm running I texted Butler Ridge to call a helicopter....

~Phone
Bea: Hey Ridge, get the helicopter, fast!

Ridge: That's gonna be hard to do milady, your too far from this kingdom. It's not gonna work.

Bea: Make it work or else!

Ridge: Okay!

I waited for 4 minutes until the helicopter came........

"Hey Ridge! Did you get the ring?" I asked.

"Yes milady."

He roll down the ladder....

I climb the ladder and escape the island.....

In the helicopter..

"Great job Ridge, your getting better and better." I said.

"Oh please milady, now, where's my diamond?"

"Oh it's here, in my pocket."

I grabbed the diamond from my pocket then give it to Ridge...

"Now, where is my golden ring?" I asked.

"It's here." He said then put it in my hand....

"Great job."

Genevieve's POV

He kneel down and hold my hand....

"Genevieve, will you, take me as your boyfriend?"

"What about the princess of Cattelion kingdom?"

"She's not my destined and I don't really love her. I never even met her before in my whole entire life."

"Your kneeling in front of her." Marcus said.

"Master Marcus, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't lie to me princess, I already know that...... Your a spy princess, your just here to steal the golden ring. You even stole my heart! I won't truth any of you ever again."

"I stopped stealing that ring. I don't need it anymore. All I want is you. I don't want you to see me as a thief, a dirty handed thief who tried to steal the ring. I don't want you to think of me as a stupid maid who is a ring stealer, I want you to see me as a normal girl. I don't want to be called princess, I just what to be called Genevieve. I learned that all from you, Marcus." I said then started to run to him.

He hugged me.....

"Your so sweet Genevieve, I'll forgive you, for now."

"Does that mean I'll still be in trouble?"

"No. That ring made us be together."

"What about me Genevieve?! What about my confession to you? Do I mean nothing?" Tyron asked.

"I like you a lot........ As a friend." I said.

"What a happy ending!" Rick said while standing in the door....

"You left me alone Princess, but still.... I'm so happy for you! I'm also quite jealous." Cedric said.

"Anyways, where is Bea?" I asked.

"She escaped. She's a thief. She planned or stole the ring." Marcus said.

"So, where is the ring?" Rick asked.

"The ring? It's in my pocket.... The ring she stole is fake." Marcus said.

"You planned this since the beginning?" I asked.

"No, I planned this when I heard Bea talk about attacking the mansion to stole the ring. Before that happen, I told Richard to replace the ring with a fake one."

"Then how did the ring be in your pocket?" Cedric asked.

"I dunno." Marcus said.

I was gonna kiss Marcus but then he blocked it with his hand.

"I'm so sorry, I don't want to kiss you." Marcus said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I want our first kiss to be in our wedding day." He said.

"Ayie!" All of them said.

"Stop it!" Marcus said.

"Marcus, your blushing." Tyron said.

"Oh get outta her you Phantomhive!" Marcus said.

"Marcus is cute when his blushing." I said.

"See? My fiancée likes it when I'm blushing. There's no problem with that so get out." Marcus said.

"Let's forget about the bad things that happened today and start again, okay?" Tyron said.

"Yeah!" Rick said.

"I guess." I said.

"Can't wait for the wedding!" Cedric said.

"Let's forget about the three guys who confessed their love for me." I said.

"Three guys confessed to you today?!" Marcus said.

"Your one of them." I said.

"I confessed to her." Cedric said.

"Me too." Tyron said.

"This is awkward....... So.... Let's just forget about those too!" Rick said.

"I love you Genevieve, I'll never let you go." Marcus said.

"You stupid and dumb guy, of course I li- lo- li- I can't say it but, you know what I mean."

A/n: Guys, hope you liked this chapter! This is my favourite chapter. If you want something good or bad to happen just tell me, I might put it........ Don't be shy guys, just tell me what you want to happen.