"Chapter Fourty-Five"

In the Cattelion Kingdom's mansion..

Genevieve's POV

"I can't believe that I'm back here at my mansion! I missed all my maids and butlers, especially berthrom." I said.

"We don't have any butler named Berthrom, his name is Stephen." Shane said.

A/n: remember Shane from chapter one? Genevieve and Shane are the close..... Also remember Stephen? The guy who's named Berthrom because of Genevieve.

"Okay, Tyron Phantomhive, Marcus Arthur Rebel, and Cedric Butler. Your gonna stay here for three whole days to show Genevieve how you really want her." Mom said.

"Can I just say something?" I asked.

"No sweetie, you don't need to talk." She said.

"I have a question, how did you know my whole name?" Marcus asked my mom.

"Well...... I kinda did some research." She said.

"I'm going to my room." I said.

"Go there then go to the garden." She said.

"Okay bye." I said then started to walk upstairs.

Marcus's POV

In my new room....

"Marcus Arthur Rebel of Sunrise Kingdom, this is gonna be your room for three days." The Queen said.

"Ok, why does it look the same like my room in my kingdom?" I asked.

"Well I kinda sneak in your room first to see the details event he size of the room." She said.

Well that's weird....

"Okay thanks." I said.

"Welcome, even your undies are-" she said.

"Don't remind me." I said.

I go pushed them inside and locked the door...

Cedric's POV

"Cedric Butler, this is your room. Take care and goodluck." The Queen said then pushed me inside the room and close the door.

"Wow, so this is my new room, it doesn't look like my room in my kingdom. It looks like my room in the Sunrise Kingdom. This is unfair, Marcus can sleep in his original room and I'm not sleeping on my real room."

I wanna go and talk to Genevieve right know, I feel like she's having a big problem....

~Someone knocked on the door....

"Come in."

When the person opened the door.... I saw Genevieve.

"Genevieve, what's up?" I asked her.

She walk towards me and sat on the bed..

"We need to talk." She said.

I sat on the bed...

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

"About you. You said you were a prince, is that really true?" She said then looked at me seriously.

"Ahhhhhh, how should I put it. Hmm..... So I really am a prince from the start."

She slapped me....

"Why didn't you told me from the start that your also a prince from another kingdom!? I told you my secret but you never told me yours, until now." She said then started to cover her eyes with her hands.

"Hey, I did that for your sake. I didn't told you that so you won't feel kinda uncomfortable with me." I said then wipe her tears.

"Dumb, I'm totally comfortable when I'm with you. I don't know why but I feel like your my closest friend." She said then stand up.

"Well, I got one question." I said.

"What is it?"

"If I won this contest, challenge or whatever, would you accept me? Well..... I know you and Marcus are engaged but still, do I have a chance?" I asked her and look at her eyes.

She pat my left shoulder....

"Well I guess, I like Marcus though. I don't know, it's my mom's choice."

"But do you really like what's going on right now?"

"Well........ I can't disagree, it's my mom and that's what she wants."

"Your scared are you?"

"No, I am not."

"Then you should talk to your mom about this."

"She doesn't want to talk about it. She don't listen, she just do things the way she wants it."

"Well it's not about her life and her future. It's about you."

A/n: Thanks for reading! Who wants to have a chat?....