''Chapter Five''

I'm so tired picking up Rick's toys he spreads all the way downstairs it's so many!

"Hey you maid!" Marcus said.

"what?" I asked.

"Are you the one who entered my room without any of my permission!?" he said madly.

"well yeah." I said scaredly.

"You jerk! That is my private place and you are the first person who entered my luxurious bedroom. Also what thing brought you there to enter my bedroom?"

what should I say? The truth is I entered his room to find that gold ring but I can't say that he will fired me out of work!........

"Oh I'm so lost and I thought that your bedroom is the maid's room or the storage room so...." I said.

"But there is no maid's room here! You all have a small bedroom, every each of you and your room is   small not big! also you already know your bedroom and it's on the second floor this is the third floor of my mansion!" He said still mad.

"You know, just forget about it okay and relax." I said while calming him down.

"that doesn't even help!" he said then push me.

"Then good luck making yourself more angry and grumpy while I go find my 'small' bedroom." I said.

"Good luck to you!" he said then entered his room.

I continue picking up Rick's toys that has been shattered all around the stairs.

"oh I forgot to get my notebook at the living room." Marcus said while coming down the stairs.

why would a prince forget a notebook at the living room? what a jerk.

I slepped on a cloth and I fell on the stairs but, someone catch me before I fell and it's Marcus.

"whoah! that was close. thanks master Marcus." I said while showing him my shy face.

"Watch out where you're stepping! You jerk blind girl maid." He said.

"You're the one's--- I mean sorry master I'm so blind." I said.

I can't just blew away my chance of getting back my kingdom's gold ring I need to stay here and get it right away.............

"Good maybe now you should always look where your going right?"

"no- I mean yes!" I said.

"Then continue picking up stupid Rick's toys."

Wow now I totally know how having a younger brother looked like.......

also Rick's not stupid! His cute and his only seven.

"Did I just hear my name?" Rick came.

"Oh well yes! This is my mansion and your toys are all shattered in my beautiful stairs you're making my mansion look like a trash!" Marcus said.

"This should be my mansion but you just take it from me!" Rick said.

"please stop it! You two are brothers you don't need to fight just for a big mansion. You can share it." I said.

"Yeah great idea maid-- I don't know." I need some paint and a brush! Marcus said.

Marcus drew a line in the middle of the mansion........

"that part is yours and this part is mine understood!?" Rick said.

"You're just making it look worst!" I said.