I Fell Into Harry Potter

Hey I'm Katherine Parker and I'm fifteen I used to be completely normal except one day I was in my room reading my favorite book ,Harry Potter when I fell into it and woke up somewhere that wasnot my room I looked at my outfit I was wearing Gryffindor robes and I had a wand in my boot.

I was confused what year was this? I went up to a girl with bushy brown hair who was reading a book "Um..What year is this?" I asked  trying not to sound crazy but failing. She looked up at me then I realized that was Hermione Granger it took all my will power not to scream "Oh my god I'M TALKING TO HERMIONE GRANGER" "This year is 1996" she said.

"How come I've never seen you before?" she asked I had to come up with something and fast "Um you see Dumbledore sorted me privately in his office because it would be pretty embarrassing if a fifth year was being sorted with a first year you know." I said running a hand through my hair a habit I picked up from reading Harry Potter.

"I'm Katherine Parker but you can call me Kat." I said trying to sound non-chalant i mean seriously how would you feel if you were thrown inside a book?

"Hermione Granger would you like to sit with me and my friends Ron and Harry?" she asked I felt like I was gonna die meeting my favorite characters were hard but meeting Harry Freakin' Potter was like oh my goodness!

"Sure," i said cooly

"Great lets go lunch is about to start," she said I nodded unable to say anything

I sat next to Hermione and she said "Harry,Ron meet Katherine Parker,"

"Hi I'm Kat," I said

"I'm Harry," Harry said

"Ron Weasley," Ron said, Ron was exactly like described in the books he ate a lot and so was Harry and every five seconds he would look at Cho Chang, and his eyes oh god his eyes were gorgeous they were like two sparkling emeralds I sighed he was so perfect but I couldn't have him because of Ginny stupid Weasley.

But wait , isn't Ginny dating Michael Corner right now yes she is yay I actually might have a chance!

then I realized something I like a supposedly fictional character. This is bad

______________________________________________________________________________

hey people please tell me what you think I just had this as a random thought in my mind! please vote,comment and fan also I don't own Harry potter or anything harry potter related I only own Katherine Parker