FILTHY MUDBLOODS AND BLOOD TRAITERS!

We apparated into twelve Grimmauld Place and my face broke into a grin when I saw SIrius BLACK THERE!!! he was my favorite character! it took me everything not to scream and jump up and down but I couldn't handle it!

"HOLY CRAP! YOUR SIRIUS BLACK!!!!" I yelled jumping up and down excitedly he was drinking a galss of wine looking at me weirdly.

"Ms.Parker please restrain yourself," Dumbledore said and put a hand on my shoulder I tried to relax but failed.

"YOU ARE SO AWESOME!" I yelled and took a deep breath "Sorry," I said and took another deep breath "We need to see Kreacher immediately its a matter of life and death!" I said Kreacher walked into the room muttering about filth and mudbloods and what not.

"Kreacher, I have a question for you and I need you to answer it truthfully," I said as kindly as I possibly could.

"Kreacher doesn't take orders from mudblood scum," Kreacher said loudly

"Kreacher! I order you to answer the question the girl is asking!" Sirius said and put down his wine glass suddenly interested.

"Yes,Master." Kreacher said and bowed but I could hear him saying something about being a bloodtraiter and how he was making his mistress unhappy?

"Okay then,Kreacher is there a big gold locket in the drawing room?" I asked there was a moment of silnce then Kreacher said "Yes," I grinned.

"Bring it here please," I said and Kreacher dissaparated with a pop then came back and handed me the locket I shivered when I touched it. It felt undeniably creepy.

"Okay everyone step back and don't believe anything this thing says, got it?" I said they all noded and SIrius came in front "You might need some backup," he said and I nodded I opened it and a figure of my parents appeared.

"Katherine! you left us and we now love your sister more you are nothing! NOTHING compared to her," my 'mom' said 

"She was always the prettier,smarter one while you were pathetic!" my 'dad' said tears made their way into my eyes while I tried to blink them away.

STAY FOCUSED!! myy brain yelled at meI grabbed the tooth of the basilisk while trying to ignore what my 'parents' were saying "PATHETIC! NOBODY WANTS YOU!" they kept saying I grabbed the fang and it fell into a million pieces.

"Well that was...weird," I said and then I remembered something I was going to ask for days.

"Hey! is me being in this world mean that I'm now in the books! and the movies?!" I asked and who was gonna play me in the movies why did I suddenly care.

"Hey Sirius!" I yelled at him

"Yes,"

"James wouldn't want you to drink and mourn his death you know he would want you to help his son and besides they'll still be in here," I said and then looked at DUmbledore "Can I ditch school to hang out with Sirius?" I asked

"By all means I will send a letter to the professors you have done magnificently Katherine," Dumbledore said and apparated.

"You know your the only other girl I know who hasn't screamed at the sight of me," Sirius said

"Yes I don know,but why would I be scared of you? your awesome!" I yelled and glared at the fire.

"What are you doing?" Sirius asked

"Staring at the fire,"

"Why?"

"Because you don't have a t.v. here and I'm bored!" I whined and yelled at the portrait of Walburga Black.

"FIlth! SCUM! MUDBLOODS in MY HOUSE! MY PATHETIC MUDBLOOD LOVING SON! BLOODTRAITERS ," Walburga yelled

"YOUR A FILTHY SCUMMY MUDBLOODY BLOOD TRAITER SO SHUT THE HELL UP WOMAN!" I yelled back she looked livid.

"GET OUT!"

"YOU GET OUT!"

"MUDBLOOD!"

"BLOOD TRAITERING SCUMBAG!" I yelled back it was so funny making her angry! she shutup because Sirius closed the curtain on her.

"Aww that was fun," I smiled and went to take a nap on the couch this has been a long day indeed.