Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*Niall's pov*

Mine and Alyzza's 1 one year anniversary was coming up. I had no idea what I was going to get her. No time to worry about that I my as well dance with prettiest girl in the club. "Hey. Alyzza, I was wondering if you'd like to dance with me." I said slightly nervous. She could sense it. "Babe, I'd love to but you don't have to be nervous to ask me to dance." She said giggling then Pulling my hand leading me to the dance floor. I chuckled at her. She was just so beautiful. We started dancing for what seems like forever but it was worth it. She was worth it. Call me whipped but I love her. "Hey Niall?" Alyzza snapped me out if my gaze. "Yeah?" I asked her not breaking eye connection with her. "I love you." She said smiling. I smiled back at her. "I love you too."

*Britney pov*

"Hey Haley! C'mere." I slurred. She groaned. "Yes m'dear." She said laughing. I could smell the alcohol on her breath. "Zayn stole my beer. Can you get it back for me." I cooed. "Zayn give it to her right now mister!" Haley said sternly. We all just laughed. "Officer Styles here. What seems to be the problem?" Harry said pretending to be an officer. "He stole my beer. Officer Styles, could you maybe get it for me?" I said giving him puppy dog eyes. "Sorry. Wish I could help but I came to steal this pretty little lady from you." He said grabbing Haley's hand. Zayn finally handed me the beer. "Thank you Malik!" I said laughing. "Anything for a pretty little lady." Zayn said looking down at me . I blushed a bit then I smiled.

*Alyzza's pov*

I finally told him I loved him. "Nialler?" I said drawing on his chest with my finger. "Yes princess?" He said. "Can we go home now? It's getting pretty late." I said looking up at him. "Sure princess. Lets go get everyone else." He said whispering in my ear. I giggled. Niall walked up to the DJ's booth and stopped the music. Everyone was yelling at him telling him to turn the music back on. "Yo! Chill! Harry, Zayn, Louis, Liam, Haley, Britney, Patricia, Ally, Neve and Marissa. We are leaving. Lets go! Thanks!" I heard them all groan and which made me laugh.

*Later at Alyzza's flat (still Alyzza's pov*)

"Why did you do that Niall?! I was having a pretty good time. Thanks Niall!" Yelled Neve. "Yeah!" Everyone yelled in agreement. "Alyzza wanted to come home!" Niall yelled back defending himself. "Whipped!!!" Everyone yelled at him. "I'm whipped! So what! I love her!" He yelled back. I smiled to myself. "Alyzza. Can I go to bed now? I'm tired as hell. Please since party pooper Niall ruined the night." Haley said to me. I laughed. "Yeah! No is stopping you. Maybe we should all go to bed. C'mon Niall." I said dragging Niall behind me.

*Harry's pov*

Luckily none of us boys drank so were perfectly aware of what was going on. I walked into the bath room and grabbed a bunch of aspirin and 6 water bottles. I handed each girl a water bottle and 2 aspirins a piece. "Here you go." I said handing Haley's hers last. "Thanks." She said smiling. Beautiful smile if I must say. "Beautiful smile for a beautiful girl." I said to her. She blushed. "Thank you." She said smiling again. "C'mon lets go outside for a bit to get fresh air, yeah?" I asked. Nice moves Styles. Outside? Fresh air? What am I trying to do? Be her mother? Wait she like outside and fresh air. Well played. "Haha sure." She said. I intertwined my hand with hers pulling her outside with me. "Haley. Look, I really like you." I said pausing she gave me a go on look. "And I was wondering if you'd do the honours of being my girlfriend." I said looking down at her.