Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*Neve's Pov*

"I am your host CL Tomlinson for tonight's news. It seems like the boys of One Direction hit the clubs with some really close friends. Niall Horan seemed to enjoy himself with girlfriend Alyzza. But what about Marissa? Was it just a one night stand or are they secretly dating? Paul Higgins, bodyguard of One Direction said it wasn't true. His words were: "This is all nonsense. Niall would never cheat on Alyzza. She is a sweet girl and so is Marissa. Marissa is just a friend. Yes she gave him a hug. Niall was crying because he missed Alyzza and Marissa was being a friend and comforted him. And all you so called "Directioners" believe that Niall cheated on Alyzza, are wrong. Don't go believing what the silly paparazzi says. It's all nonsense. This is nonsense." Nice choice of Words Paul Higgins. We will have more details on the story later. This has been your host CL Tomlinson. With BBC news back to you in the studio Yolanda."

"That is just unbelievable! Alyzza is going to hate me!" Marissa shouted at the TV. "Marissa calm down. You know you didn't sleep with him. Relax." I said trying to calm my sister down. "I know but still. I touched her boyfriend." Marissa said again. "Marissa, I don't hate you and I'm not mad." Alyzza said walking into the room. She most of heard me yelling at the tv. "Y-you aren't?" Marissa asked. "No. Thank you. I felt terrible knowing I couldn't be there for Niall because of school. And you are his best friend. You are all the boys' best friend. I know Niall would never cheat on me." Alyzza said walking over sitting next to Marissa.

*Haley's Pov*

"W-what? You want me to be your girlfriend? Out of all the people in this world, me?" I asked him shocked. "Y-yes." He said nervously. "But if you don't want to be that's fine......" He said be I interrupted him. "Shut up and just kiss me." The moment he crashed his lips to mine I felt safe and loved. I've had feelings for him since Niall and Alyzza started dating. We broke apart from our kiss. "You don't know how long I've liked you Haley. Ever since I've met you I've had feelings for you. Ask Louis he'll tell you." Harry said lowly. "I haves feeling for you you since Alyzza and Niall dated. Even before then when they were just friends. Ask Ally." I said lowly. I looked up into his big green eyes with his chestnut curls pushed back from his eyes. I knew I was home.

*Niall's Pov*

"What's going on down here?" I asked. No one seemed to hear me. I saw Alyzza sitting next to Marissa. "Look I know you didn't sleep with Niall okay? I know we aren't friends but I'd like it if we can be." I heard Alyzza say. She had a smile plastered on her face. You'd rarely see her without a smile on her face. Seeing her smile made smile. "Yeah. I'd like that." Marissa said smiling. "Okay now. I think it's time for everyone to go to bed. Who all got drunk? I know I didn't and Niall didn't." Alyzza asked. "I think only Ally, Patricia, Neve, Haley, and Marissa did. None of us boys did." Said Louis. "Okay, ugh c'mon everyone. I'll take you home." Alyzza said getting off of the couch. "You sure? I wouldn't mind doing it." I said standing in the corner of the room making everyone jump and turning their heads towards me. "No babe it's fine." Alyzza said kissing me on the check. Just as everyone was getting their things together Haley and Harry walked in. "Where have you two been?" Asked Patricia. "Outside. Getting fresh." Haley said awkwardly. "I'm sure...." I said. "You know. I think I'll be heading home now." Haley said walking out the door. "Me too." Harry said following her. "Use protection!" Louis yelled out. Everyone busted out laughing. That caught their attention. They both turned around wide eyed. "What? Cat got your tongue?" Asked Alyzza. "I'm going to my flat he his going to his." Haley said matter-of-factly. "How are you going to drive home drunk? Well tipsy?" Asked Ally. "Shit!" Haley cursed under her breath. "Language!" Liam shouted. Haley shot him a death glare. "I'll drive her home. I didn't drink. Now c'mon before get anymore embarrassed." Harry said putting his hand on Haley's lower back leading her out the door. Shortly after they left Alyzza and I took everyone home. One by one everyone got out to their flats. Marissa was last. "Thanks Alyzza for being so nice to me." She said before getting out of the car. Alyzza just smiled. When we got back to Alyzza's flat we just spent some time together watching movies together. I finally knew what I was going to get her for our 1 year anniversary.