Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*next day*

*Haley's pov*

I was getting ready for my day of work. But I had a major headache. I wanted to bail on work but I couldn't. I also go to school but its a weekend. I was in med school. Alyzza never really said what she was going to school for so I can't give you an answer on that and the other girls took a gap year. I never knew med school would be so hard. I've given up almost everything I've had to go to med school. I had to give up my flat because I couldn't pay the bills. A place that I've saved every penny I've gotten since I was 16. Now it's just gone. But I live with my dad and step mom and my younger siblings. My dad is proud of me for going to school. He wanted me to live a life that he couldn't have. As I was getting ready for my babysitting job at the Clemens' place my phone started ringing. I looked to see who it was and it was Ally.

*phone convo*

Me: Hello?

Ally: How was it?

Me: How was what?

Ally: Don't play stupid Haley. We all know you got laid last night.

Me: No I didn't.

Ally: Mhmm

Me: I didn't!

Ally: Yeah okay! I believe you!

Me: Haha okay well I gotta go. I got work. Bye!

Ally: Tell Harry I said "hi"

Me: He isn't here! Now bye!

Ally: Bye!

*end of phone call*

"Who isn't here?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see who it was. "Who the hell let you in here?" I asked staring at the long forgotten figure.

*Harry's pov*

Today I'm going to ask Haley on a date. I remember how she said she'd like her first date to be either on the beach at sunset or in the park at midnight or just movie and dinner at home. She liked the simple cliche stuff. I didn't mind. I grabbed my phone and dialled her number.

*phone call*

Haley: Hello?

Me: Hey babe. I was wondering if you'd like to come over to my place later. I could pick you up if you'd like.

Haley: I get off around 5 o'clock. Is that good? And I guess swing by my place at 5:30?

Me: Sure. See you then.

Haley: Alright. Well bye.

*end of phone call*

*Haley's pov*

"Look I don't know why the hell you are here but you need to live! Now! I have to go to work!" I said calmly. I didn't want to wake anyone up. But someone was up to let him in here. "Who let you in here?" I asked. "Your dad." He said. "Haha that's funny. My dad hates you!" I said in a serious matter. "Mhm. So you've said before." He said coolly. "C'mon Haley. Let me take you on that romantic picnic crap you've always wanted!" He said grabbing my hand. I quickly jerked it away. "Didn't you just here? I have a date and I have a boyfriend. Now go! Before I call the cops!"

*Niall's pov*

"Babe!" I yelled. "Yes?" She said coming into the room swiftly. Smiling. "Go get dressed. Something comfortable. I have a surprise." I said walking up to her. "Mhm. I like surprises." She said whispering in my ear. She turned around to walk out the room then she stopped and turned around. "Oh and happy 1 year anniversary!" She said spinning on her heels to head towards the room to get ready.

*Liam's pov*

Text

To: Harry

Hey! Do you have Ally's number?

Text

From: Harry

No.. But I can get it.

Text

To: Harry

Thanks mate!

Text

From: Harry

Your welcome and it's 4870983258

Text

To: Harry

Thank you! I Owe you!

I plan on asking Ally on a date. I really do like her ever since that kiss yesterday, I cannot stop thinking about her.

I dialled the number Harry had given me hoping and praying it was really hers. I knew Harry liked to play games.

"Hello?" I heard someone say. "Is this Ally?" I asked. Nervous like there is no tomorrow. "This is she. May I ask who is calling." She said slightly low.