Part 1

Kaitlin's POV

*riiiiiinnnnnggggg riiiiiinnnnnngggg riiiiinnnngggg* the alarm keep on ringing for the past few seconds. Urgh. Another day which i had to get up and be ready for school. I don't hate school, i just don't like the circumstances of friends. Cos they just like to back-stabbed you and they're two-face bitch. Damn hypocrite.So not the type of people who you wants to be friends with. sigh. But its still great that i still have my best friends, my friends and my family with me who loves me so much. Anyway, my name is Kaitlin and i'm 18 . i'm living my college year. No longer a sophomore nor junior. I'm a senior now. I have a younger brother named, Keith, 15 years old. And my beloved mum and dad, Kim and Kevin.

Me and my best friend have been friends for more than 3 years. We don't want anything to loosen up among us, so we keep each other notify of everything that's happening upon our lifes and surroundings. He knew that i don't like few of my classmates, he also knew who i had crush on. We have no hard feelings between each other as we're only best friends, but i love him as much as he loves me. He's attached during that point of time. Her name is Lola. I give them some space as i don't want to be the third wheel even tho she knew me somehow, or anything to happen to them cos they've been together for few months and i want my best friend to be happy too. I know i'm single and all, but that dooesn't mean that i'm lonely. I still have Trace, my family and few other friends who loved me.

*few months have passed*

Kaitlin's POV

My best friend name is Trace by the way and he's 18 too. As i was living my life peacefully and happily thanks to those who loved me and accepted me for who  i am and what i've become, i then, got to know that Trace broke up with Lola cos of some stupid mistakes she did. It's her fault for drinking and taking pills during that night and wet on bed with a different guy as Trace was busy with some stuffs at home. Trace was sad and really disappointed, i cheer him up by bringing him to his favourite Starbucks and we have a little chit chat over a Coffee and were talking about what Lola did. After taking, we did some silly stuffs at the mall having the time of our life's. It's fun having him near me. i feel so alive when i'm with him. i told Trace that she's not worth it and he can move on easily as he has a hot body, cute face and a perfect height for what a girl wants in a guy, and his attitude is very loving, kind, sweet, gentleman and he's just fun and funny to be with. Even i had a little crush on him when i first saw him in high school and i felt lucky to get to be his best friend. After telling him and making him forget about Lola, we spent the night over at my house. Our parents knew each other ever since we're these close cos we make our parents met over a dinner. It's kinda funny to think of the past. Haha! So he slept over at my place for few nights and he went home when he needs to settle things up. Basically he's shifting house, so he's busy packing and his parents were divorced and he's staying with his mum and has a new step-dad for 5 years. Trace's dad left him and his family when he was 6 years old and its been 12 years now. It's good to know that he still has a man in the house to go to whenever he have a guy problem. He have two younger siblings, one named, Katie, 16 years old. Another one named Trevor, 14 years old. his beloved mother, Kate and step-dad, Ken. Kate don't really like Lola after she knows her attitude when Lola once came over. She's bossy, arrogant and act as if she owns everything. That's why Trace never bring her home anymore. But Kate don't mind him being with her as long as he's happy. and as for me, i know Lola's attitude too, but Trace told Lola, "if you accepts me, meaning you accepts Kaitlin too" that's why she okay with me, sorta.