Part 6

Trace's POV

I've text-ed Kaitlin, told her to wear something fancy as I'm bringing her out today. Can't wait to see how she looks like coos we never wear anything classy like this. We usually wear t-shirts, jeans and high-cart converse. I'm picking her up in about 15 minutes time. I hope she likes the surprise but i bet she knew it's a date cos of me texting her to wear something nice. Doesn't really matter as long as she don't  know the surprise. i want to see how's her reaction.

*15 minutes later*

Kaitlin's POV

*horn* Oh my god! He's already here. Luckily i'm not a fan of make ups if not i'll be even later then this. But i did use a little mascara, blusher and lip gloss not to forget, my compact powder. I quickly wear my wedges, grab my purse and out i go. i'll text mu when I'm already in the car. Also, she knew who i'm going out with. While I was walking towards the car, Trace was standing outside and leaning towards his car. His eyes were widely opened like he have never seen me for years. I smile and feeling alittle butterflies on my stomach. "Hey!" i said snapping him out from staring at me. "Why did you stare at me like that?" I ask curiously.

Trace's POV

Damn! She looks gorgeous. I've never seen her wear this way before and it makes my eyes glued on her. And i need to answer her questions she asked not to long ago. *cough cough* "oh, you look gorgeous babe" i say with a smirk on my face loving how she looks tonight. She gave me a smile and "Thank you honey, you look handsome yourself." My day is getting better and better and i did wear a tux. I open the door for her and after both of us settle our-self in the car i drive us to the beach. She has no idea where we're heading to until we reached this little pavements that lead us to the beach. Once reached, i open the door for her and before she knew it, i carry her wedding style. She seems shocked. I like to see her shocking face. It looks so cute. I then bring her to this table here i set up myself with a littler help from my mum and her mum.