Part 2

*few weeks passed*

Kaitlin's POV

He's finally moving on cos he's been talking about this girl that he had his eyed on ever since he met her, but he thought he wouldn't have a chance to be with her as he feels a little insecure about himself sometimes, no one knows why not even Trace himself. His weird in his own way, that's what i love about him. Trace been talking about this girl for almost everyday and he still yet tell me whom she is. I don't mind as long as he's happy. But i'll ask him very very soon. I hope she's someone i know cos you know, Trace can get girls anywhere. But he just don't like when girls ask him for his number because for him, she has no shame in herself and if she dares to ask him for his number, she will for sure dare to ask any guys number when she admires him. That's why Trace has only 3 ex-girlfriends including Lola.

Trace's POV

After my break up with Lola, i've been spending my time with Kaitlin. She slept over at my place, i slept over at her place. It's great to know that there's someone out there who still loves you and be there for you when things gets worsen. Even tho me and Kaitlin's flirtationship has been more than 3 years, i felt like its been more then that cos i never had enough of her even if she's on her period. you know how irritating, annoying and mood swings girls can get when she's on her period. Haha! i just love her the way she is. Honestly, i fell for her when i first saw her but i know i won't have the chance to be her boyfriend but i'll try and ask one day. I hope she look the same way as i look at her. She's perfect. She has hour glass, her body is perfect, no stretch mark, bronze skin color and her face is beautiful. Her attitude is not like those other girls out there, she's one in a million. That's what i love about her. But she don't know that i looks  her in that way cos i've been trying to move on from her and i have 2 other girls before Lola. but i'm trying to forget my past now.

*weeks passed*

Trace's POV

I've been talking to Kaitlin about this girl whom i love ever since i met her, she really has no idea it was her. I'm gonna tell her soon cos i don't want her to be inlove with someone else and just be safe with me. sigh. i really hope she accepts me. Kaitlin has 2 ex-boyfriends,the previous guy hurt her hardcore. He played behind her back and get drunk and slept with most of the girls. I don't know how she can fall for that guy tho. After she got hurt hardcore from that guy, she don't have anyone else whom she loves. She said like "there's someone stabbed your heart and break it to pieces" now i know how she felt after what Lola did to me. it suck to be the one getting hurt. So, i was guessing if i should tell her tomorrow before it's too late, and i am busy packing my stuffs today. i'm shifting house, my mum says  I'm moving around Kaitlin's area. How great is that. Than i get to spent time with her, every time, every minutes, every seconds and everyday. i don't want to hurt her and i hope i won't cos sometimes you got to expect the unexpected.