Part 8

Trace's POV

She said yes to me. No words can describe how happy i am right now with Kaitlin, my fiance, is going to be beside me everyday. I am going to treasure her and give her happiness. I'm going to prove it to her that i love her so much until the day god do us a part.

*5 years later*

It"s been 5 years since Trace and Kaitlin been together. They all live their dream on becoming a businessman and teaching a toddler. They were planning on getting married when they both have the actual amount of money to spent and buy a house together too. They also planning on marrying at the age of 25 and ever since Kaitlin's been working with the toddlers, she's been talking about how cute babies are and all those babies stuffs too. Looks like she can't wait to have a baby with Trace. Everything with Trace is just perfect for her moreover having a family together with him.

*when they're both 25*

Ever-since they both have turned 25, their birthdays not very far a part, Trace and Kaitlin been planning for their wedding. And they seems like they can't wait for it too. They love spending time with each other. It's like they never had enough of each other attitudes and faces. It's hard to get those kinda relationship now a days. It feels one in a million to have a last long relationship till marriage and be married to your best-friend. And it's hard to make your dreams come true. Only if you work hard on it hard enough, then you can get everything in life. But sometimes, not having to word real hard also you can get everything. How unfair and challenging life can be.