Part 4

Kaitlin's POV

Holly shit! Trace just confessed to me. I don't know how to react to that but i still have to open my mouth and talk. So here goes, i don't have any words prepared tho, since i've been single for 2 years already so i hardly remember how to love and dates and stuffs like that. Love for a friend or family members is different. "Trace. Wow! I don't know that you've been keeping it to yourself for these whole years, but why didn't you just tell...... WAIT! Is it because you're insecure and everything right? I'm not that shocked but i just don't really know how to react cos its been 2 years i've been single. You knew it right?" He shook his head agreeing on whatever i said is true. "but in any way, i accept you" I continue with a large smile on my face. I accepted him cos its a lie if I said feelings don't grow especially with your best friend whom you know for years and his hot and he's just your type. He seems very excited when i accept him. I felt lucky to be in-love with my own best friend. I don't care what others have to say cos seriously, they just have to mind their own business and also, they're hypocrite and love to bad mouthing people, that's in us human so we just have to face the reality. We play the song 'Lucky' by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. We sing it and dancing in my room like as if we're at the Waltz. I haven felt this way after so long. Trace makes me feel so alive whenever I'm with him. He just understands my attitude and the way he treats me is perfect. That's what i want in a guy all my life and i finally have my 'IT' boy. I don't know what he sees in me but who care. I already have him in my life. YAY!

Trace's POV

She said yes to me. I'm so happy right now. I've never felt these alive ever-since Lola hurt me by cheating on me few months back. Sigh. I'm really happy of what i have now in my life. My mum would even love it when she knows that Kaitlin is my girlfriend. My mum thought me and Kaitlin were together after the parents meet-up-session, but she seems a little upset when i say we're just best friends. My mum actually wants Kaitlin's personality and characteristic in a girl to be tho one who makes me happy and she knew Kaitlin CAN make me happy and feel alive. I bet she's going to be very very happy to know that Kaitlin is finally my girlfriend. No words can explain how happy i am. I'm gonna treasure her and treat her with love and respect and be there for her through everything or anything that's happening in her life. I don't want to leave her sight, but its not like we're already married to stay together, i mean i sometimes overnight at her place too so that doesn't really matter.

*few months after*

Trace's POV

We're still together like a brand new couple and I've moved to my new house already. It's so cool. I get to spent most of my times with Kaitlin but actually i wanna wake up in the morning seeing her face but never mind, i thought about it already. I hope she never gets enough of me like how i never get enough of her. I don't want to be the only one clapping and i really wanna marry this girl when we finished our schools and have a stabilized job as she wants to teach a toddler and i want to be like those businessman who have lots of money and loved by both children and wife and live happily ever after. Also, i'm not that young anymore to not be thinking about my future life and marriage. so i was planning on getting married with Kaitlin when we both have already turns 25.