Bleeding Hearts

FOREWORD

█ █ █

Leah Oberlin and Ford Turner were everything last year. Starting as best friends and blossoming into something more, who knew they'd break up?

Leah surely didn't.

When Ford tells her that everything is "too much" and that he promises one day he'll come back for her she believes him. And she keeps believing him, even after a year when he doesn't so much as look at her. Even after he dates countless other girls of which he flaunts in front of her face. Even after he never, not once, speaks to her or glances her way.

For Ford, it's no big deal.

For Leah, it hurts like hell

So she shows him what he's missing

█ █ █

01. army of one/Coldplay

02. lost!/Coldplay

03. hopelessly devoted/Olivia Newton john

04. let's get lost/Carly Rae Jepsen

05. don't cry for me Argentina/glee cast

06. i want to hold your hand/glee cast

07. March into the sun/echosmith

08. up in flames/Coldplay

09. 5:15/Bridget mendler

10. video games/Lana del Rey

11. something stupid/glee cast

12. fix you/Coldplay

13. everglow/Coldplay

14. somewhere only we know/little big world

15. wake up/the vamps

16. parachutes/Coldplay

█ █ █

to Alena, for always being a great friend and helping me to pick this story above countless others.

█ █ █

so i never say die, i'm never untrue
  i'm never so high, as when i'm with you
  and there isn't a fire that i wouldn't walk
  through
   my army of one is gonna fight for you

█ █ █

welcome to bleeding hearts! in case you don't check out my message board, I recently informed you all that I lost the passion and interest for writing kaleidoscope hearts so I took that and a touch of grace down. but hopefully this one stays up because I've got a few ideas and after reading around wattpad i'm finally ready to make them happen. the song to the side is a cover (sadly) of bleeding hearts and the gifs are cast members that will be listed next chapter. so here's to army of one, and let's hope that I actually finish a story for once.

edit: the point of this book is to annoy the HELL out of you!!! so before you go leaving me bullshit comments like "ugh i can't take leah she's so pathetic!!!!!" please know that's the god damn point and that if i see another comment like that, i won't hesitate to expose your ass!!!! if you can't handle this type of story than my other ones might suit you, and if not then good day!!!!

other than that, happy reading :-)