A Medieval Love Poem Part 4

Is this hell?

Am I still alive?

Where's Ophilious, my one and only love?

I fall down coarsely to the black under gravel beneath my feet, and cry with a soar heart.

I want to dwell in the deepest crevices without him.

I don't do well in solitary solemn.

But does anyone?

I pierce a deep howl as I cry in astonishment as I replay Ophilious's death in my mind.

''This can't be happening!'' I shriek with vengeance.

''Stupid whore!'' I strike the inky marble floor with my diminutive midget hands.

The floor shatters and cracks into shards of glass like it's as thin as ice.

I
F
A
L
L

Collapsing and descending into the King's bed chambers.

There's bellowing and wailing being heard from the great bed.

From the golden head board I pull myself up briskly, and gasp despairingly as I rub my vigilant eyes.

He is seen, with his duchess in the sheets, both wrapped together like a present that's already been unraveled.

My tongue clamps to the back of my throat and he exclaims,''Why are you here!''

Anger fills my insides quickly as I unleash my hate for the whole world to see.

Hot fresh tears weep down my face as I vociferate loudly,''How could you!''

I claw my way over Ophilious and make my way to the reprobated wench as I rake my nails over the tan integument of her darling face.

All I feel is Ophilious choking me violently with a strong grip.

He always had the biggest hands...

My vision blurs as I am taken out of this world once more.

The darkness returns...