Chapter Two

I own nothing you recognise :)

Chapter Two:

Everyone started to scream and run around like headless chickens. “Quiet!” Magneto shouted and everyone immediately became silent. Magneto smirked then continued “I am looking for Tanya and Laura Smith, where are they?” Everyone immediately pointed to me and I felt myself being lifted off the ground, I looked behind me to see a wild man with black eyes and long blond hair, i could sense that he was a feral. He turned me to face Magneto “Where is your sister Tanya?” Magneto demanded.

I shrugged “I don't know, she ran off about thirty seconds before you came” I told him honestly. “Wait!” I suddenly said “She's there, behind you” I told him while I pointed behind him.

He turned around and I sprayed ice at him, then at the guy holding me who dropped me. I quickly got to my feet and looked around, most of the people in the canteen had left and the people that were still in here were running for the nearest exit.

I turned around to see Magneto and his Brotherhood getting ready to use their powers on me, I got into a defensive stance and got ready to fight them. I was about to fire ice at them when Tanya came running in and stood next to me in the same stance.

“Tanya what are you doing?” I asked her quietly so the Brotherhood wouldn't hear.

“I'm here to help you fight them off” she replied in the same quiet voice, which was surprising, I didn't know she could whisper!

Start up a thunder storm I told her in her head.

She nodded then a storm started outside, thunder rumbled, lightning flashed, rain fell heavily from the sky and the wind picked up speed.

It was more powerful than any storm she had done before and I was quite surprised. The storm looked like it was being controlled by more than one person, maybe it was Storm from the X-Men or it could be Thor from the Avengers, I just hope that someone had come to help us.

The Brotherhood started to use their powers and soon the air was filled with flying metal, plants, water, ice and fire, people were also advancing on us trying to tackle us. I turned into my giant ice cat form, which is about 5ft and covered in ice, I started attacking people and knocking them unconscious. From the corner of my eye I saw Tanya throwing electricity at people but it was only enough to knock them out, not kill them.

When i saw she could handle the others i started to attack the feral mutant i soon realised that he could heal. I fought him for about five minutes then the X-Men and the Avengers joined us. Soon there were only four members of the Brotherhood left, that included Magneto and the guy i was fighting. I changed out of my ice form then i was tackled to the floor by the feral, i growled and threw him off me but not before he dug his claws into my left shoulder. “Are you okay Laura?” Tanya asked once the feral had gone back to the main fight, i nodded slowly.

She helped me up and I looked around to see Magneto, the feral and the other two mutants, that were still conscious, retreat. The X-Men and Avengers were talking to each other and tying up the unconscious mutants. I looked at my left shoulder to see it was bleeding, but not heavily do the cut hopefully wasn’t too deep.

I picked my school bag off the floor, with my right arm and we walked towards the doors when the superheroes stopped us.

“Are you two okay?” one of the X-Men asked, it was Storm if I remember correctly.

“yeah, we’re fine” my sister answered.

“I think you should come with us and we can get you checked over on the Helicarrier” Ironman said.

I looked at my sister and sent her a telepathic message They want us to go with them and if we say no I think they'll still take us. She nodded “We'll go with you” she told the Avengers.