Australia Bound

Emily's P.O.V
Today is the day I'm going to see Caleb. Well, surprise Caleb and go to Australia with his family. I haven't seen him for a while as he has had a week away and we've both been busy. Annie, Hayley, Katie and Paige (their cousin) are on their way to pick me up now. Caleb has no clue as him and billy are meeting the others at the airport and no one has told Caleb about me coming. I'm so excited to be going to Australia but I'm super nervous to be flying long haul. I'm just not thinking about it and just thinking about Caleb right now!

"Emily, they're here." I heard my mom shout from the front door as she walked out to the car to see Katie and talk about last minute things. I dragged my huge suitcase and carry on down the stairs. I was wearing black leggings, a Victoria secret PINK jumper that was black with white and neon details/writing, white converse. I had my hair straightened and in a high ponytail. I went to the car and put my bags in the back, and climbed in. "I haven't seen you in so long!!!" Paige said and hugged me tight. "I know! Way too long!" I replied. "Hey girls!" I said to Annie and Hayley and they said hi back, giving me a quick hug each. I said bye to my mom already so we soon left for the airport.

"Paige had her makeup out and was putting lipstick on right as Katie started vlogging. "Okay guys, the special thing I was talking about earlier has arrived!! So here's the plan, Emily is now with us, when we get to the airport we'll say hi to caleb and then em will pop out and he will be confused. That's when we will tell him EMILYS COMING TO AUSTRALIA WITH US!!!" She said to the camera and I waved. Annie was tired and Hayley was excited. We talked about sleeping on what flights. Katie vlogged a bit more and then we arrived at the airport.

"CALEB! Did you miss meeee?" Katie said as she saw him and vlogged. Caleb nodded and squeaked. Paige, Annie and Hayley greeted him and then Katie said "okay start helping, get to work!" So caleb walked towards the car to grab some bags. "SUPRISE!!!" I shouted and jumped out of the car. "Em!" Caleb shouted and hugged me so tight as I did to him. Katie was vlogging us still and I pulled away. "I'm confused, what're you doing here?" He asked looking from me to Katie who was grinning. "EMS COMING TO AUSTRALIA WITH US!!!" She shouted and caleb hugged me and smiled so much. She stopped vlogging and we got our bags and went to check in. "I still can't believe it! This is so good!!" Caleb said and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and we pulled away, not realising Annie was vlogging us and making puke noises with Hayley. I blushed as did caleb when we realised and I dummy head into his shoulder. Caleb then talked about his ring to the camera whilst I talked to Paige and caught up a little bit.

After check in and security, we walked to get some food as the plane was delayed by about 45 minutes. Caleb and I walked hand in hand whilst Katie vlogged everyone. I was worried we'd miss our flight but as long as it doesn't get delayed anymore, we should make it. Annie was super worried though but I was trying not to think about it as I didn't want to have a panic attack. We ate some food then looked round some shops. Annie came back to the lounge area with a bag with a present for each girl. "I'm excited!" I said and Annie smiled. She pulled out a koala toy from the bag and we all got excited. "So cute!" I said as Annie passed me mine. "Thanks sweetie!!" I said and hugged Annie. After a while I went over to Caleb and Katie and sat with them whilst we downloaded movies to the iPad.

We found out that we weren't going to make out connection flight because we got even more delayed, so they switched airlines on us. This kind of stuff stresses me out because I don't know if we'll make out flight, then I think of every worst possible thing that could happen in this situation. So I just tried staying calm. Caleb could tell o was a bit stress so he make faces at the camera to make me laugh and it worked. Clarence was mucking around on the vlog to distract me and I laughed a lot. Katie was a bit embarrassed about Caleb being loud and so was I but it was funny. I was legit crying of laughter and I forgot about why I was worried.

The girls and I decided to do some gymnastics whilst Caleb and Paige talked. Katie filmed us and it was super fun. We soon got to board out first flight to LA. I was nervous but I just kept thinking that this was only the short flight so don't worry. Caleb and i sat with Katie and we put headphones in and got ready to watch movies. Caleb held my hand as we took off as I was nervous. Caleb and I watched movies or listened to music the whole time. I was so tired that I fell asleep on Caleb, then he fell asleep on me. When we landed and people started getting up, I had to look down because it always makes me feel trapped so I avoid looking.

We eventually got off of the flight and found out we had to make a ten minute walk to another terminal. I was feeling super anxious as we had to do security AGAIN and try to get on a flight tonight. Annie was sure we couldn't make it, Hayley and paige ware just tired, Katie was being positive along with billy, Caleb was tired and I was tired and super anxious. We started the walk to the other terminal.

As we were nearly there, legit just outside the doors, I started to feel panicky. We checked in but halfway through, I started having a full on panic attack and it drew a bit of attention which is the opposite of what I wanted. I was crying and hyperventilating and had chest pains. Caleb sat with me and calmed me down. After a full on panic attack for about 10minutes, we got told we'd be escorted through security. Which was good news. Katie vlogged us and said about being escorted through and also about my panic attack. I don't mind telling the viewers as I think people should know, I'm not perfect and get to have an amazing day and boyfriend and nice things. I have bad days too.

We were rushing to get to security and I felt like u was going to have an attack again but didn't want to slow us down. I just stayed focused and once we were at security, I had another panic attack. Luckily it was only for 5 minutes (but it felt like forever) and we managed to get through security and onto the plane JUST on time. We said bye to the camera as it was technically the end of the day.

Hi guys! SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE SO LONG! I'm finally on Christmas holidays so can update more! The next part to this will be updated soon ! ILY XOXO