Arriving in Australia

Emily's P.O.V

We were sat on the plane. We had just taken off and they gave us dinner almost straight away. It was shepherds pie and rolls. I ate a bit but wasn't that hungry after my attack. Once they took away our dirty
trays Caleb and I snuggled up and watched a film. Katie vlogged us whilst billy vlogged the others.  I fell asleep halfway through the film and woke up just before breakfast came.

Katie vlogged the others and then put it on Caleb and I. "Hows it so far?" Katie said."not bad," I smiled and yawned a tiny bit. "Em just woke up and Caleb woke up about an hour ago."Katie said. "What food you going for?" She asked. "The full English!" Caleb said. "The fruit," I said. "Niceeee!" Katie said and then our breakfast came. She vlogged us eating a tiny bit.

Finally, the plane landed and everyone jumped up to stretch and get their bags from the overhead department. I stayed sitting and looked down so I didn't feel as trapped. Katie vlogged about it to let people know a technique if they're like me, and to let others know why someone might stay seated.

She vlogged us walking through the tunnel and I felt a lot better now I was finally here. "Piggy back?" Hayley said to me. "Hop on!" I said and she did. We walked through the airport and to collect out luggage. Hayley hopped down and we got told our baggage didn't make it here but would arrive to us soon. We got to our taxi car and climbed in. I was a bit gutted about the bags being lost because I thought my journey couldn't get any worse but it has, I'm staying positive and hoping to get some pm ice things when we shop!

We vlogged and talked in the car until we saw the opera house. The driver let us get out and take some pictures so I took one on snapchat and added it to my story. I also took one of the harbour bridge and added it to my story too. We got back in the car and drove to the hotel. We did a reaction to it on the vlog and it was super nice.

We decided to go shopping and unpack/sort the rooms later. As we were walking down the street, Caleb lied on the ground and said his toes were crossed. We were all laughing and Katie vlogged it. Hayley said that billy could carry him but Katie laughed and said I should. So as a joke I picked Caleb up (for a couple seconds!) then put him down again.

We did some shopping then headed for food. We went to this cool place where they just bring you more and more food. Katie filmed it and filmed me attempt to use chopsticks then give up and use a fork. After lunch we did some more shopping then headed to Starbucks. I was sooooo tired as was everybody else but we wanted to stay up so we weren't jetlagged for too long.

When we got back to the hotel, we decided to try some chocolates that we had brought earlier. The first time Paige explained it, she wasn't recording. So we explained again and tried different chocolates. My favourites were the crunchier and the boost. Hayley went to take a bath whilst Annie, Caleb and I stayed in the room.

Caleb and I fell asleep cuddling whilst Annie fell asleep on the other side of the bed. Paige came back through and vlogged us and Hayley did some gymnastics. We all woke up by 1:30am the next morning and were wide awake. We had to wait ages for room service so we just vlogged and messed around. When we could get room service the girls got lunch and Caleb got breakfast.after eating we all went back to sleep until it was time to actually wake up.

Hope you enjoyed! Feel like the first part was better but I didn't wphave many options with this vlog I feel like! Sorry I've been away so long!!!💗