LA Here We Go!

Emilys POV

"LA, LA, LA, LA, LA, LA!" I heard as my eyes flickered open and closed a few times before completely opening them. Once my eyes adjusted I noticed Katie with the vlog camera stood in between Calebs bed and the Sofa bed i was on thats in his room. I realised that I sept over at Calebs last night as we are going LA today, well very early this morning.

"Em, you awake? Kate said. "Just," I laughed. "Caleb, you awake?" Katie then asked. "No," he mumbled into his pillow. "Emily, wake him up!" Katie said with a laugh. "I wiped the sleep out of my eyes with the sleeve of celebs hoodie I was wearing and climbed off of the sofa bed and plodded over to Calebs bed. I climbed on the bed and as I got closer to him I started to jump. "Wake up Caleb!" I said, not too loud. "Em, Noooooo," he said burying his face into the pillow, It's like 3am!" He added. "We'll sleep on the plane baby," I laughed at his cuteness and stopped jumping. "Ughhhhhh," he said.

As I was about to start jumping again he grabbed my ankle sing me lose my balance and fall over. Katie burst into hysterics but soon stopped as she came over to me and kneeled down. "Pretend to be hurt, start to cry or something, then he'll get up!" She whispered so only me and the camera could hear. "Ouchhhhhh," I mumbled and made a few whimpering noises, trying so hard not to laugh. Katie set the camera down on a cabinet so that she could 'help' me.

"Em?" I heard Caleb whisper. "Em, don't cry sweetie!! Whats wrong??" She said with 'worry' in her voice. I just 'cried' more. "My ankle!" I said muffling my voice into the bed as I was face down. "Crap! Em baby are you okay??" Caleb asked in sudden panic as he rushed to my side and grabbed my hand. Inside I felt so bad but I could see Katie motioning for me to carry on. That looks like a break, at least a sprain. I'll call your mom, I don't think you'll be able to come on this trip. I fear you'll be out of gym too." She said and winked at the camera when Caleb was looking at me. "I'm not going on this trip either then, and I won't play baseball whilst you can do gymnastics." Club said with sadness and panic in his voice.

There'll be no need for that..." I said rolling over so my face is up and looked at him."What?" he said and Katie and I burst into hysterics. "wait what?!?" Caleb said, confused as ever. "I'm fine. We just wanted to ge you out of bed!" I said. "Oh my gosh!" he said and pecked my lips. "It was my idea so haha! Also the camera is on..." Katie said and left the room. "Okay get up everyone or we'll be late," Katie shouted from the hallway.

Caleb kissed me once more and said "Don't scare me like that again, I felt so bad!" I kissed his cheek and replied with "I felt so bad too. I'm sorry." we both laughed and took it in turns to shower. I showered fist and got dressed. I was wearing a baseball style top with a white 'body' and navy blue three quarter sleeves with a pair of black leggings rolled up a little bit. I paired this with my blue/navy vans and my striped jack wills duffel bag as my hand luggage which contained my necessities such as my laptop, my phone, my purse, my sunglasses, my headphones, an emergency 'girl' kit and other things too. Caleb soon came out of the bathroom all dressed and ready. I decided against makeup as I don't usually wear that much anyway plus, who wants to fly with a face of makeup? I just put a hair tie on my wrist and a few in my bag also so that if I want to, I can get my hair out of my face.

"Everyone, we're leaving in two minutes! Get in the car now please!" Billy shouted from downstairs. Caleb and I dragged out cases downstairs and put them in the boot of the car. Caleb then helped Annie and Hayley put their bags in too. We all filed into the car and buckled up just as Katie came out and double checked we had everything whilst Billy locked up the house. "Who's excited?" Billy said to the camera. "If it wasn't 3am I would be." Annie said and we all agreed. Once Katie and Billy were in the car, we set off for the airport. The ride there was quiet, for Caleb and I at least. We just slept the whole way there. Once we arrived we went through check in and security fairly quickly. We had about 45 minutes before the flight so the boys went to get some food whilst the girls stayed and sat down. "Okayyyy, so here we are. All looking a bit rough this morning but it is 5am i the morning!" Katie said to the camera and then Annie said something for a little while. "We have Hayley here, Annie as you've just seen and Emily also!" Katie said as we waved to the camera.