Damon Imagine

You were just coming back from your favourite band concert. You were on your way to your car when a random man pushed you up against your car and said, "Don't scream." You didn't know he was a vampire.

You screamed anyway, the vervain necklace you were wearing wouldn't let the vampire compel you. "What the hell? Why isn't it working.... DONT SCREAM!" The vampire tried to compel you again.

You screamed anyway. "HELP SOMEONE!!" You screamed bloody murder.

"I'll just have to kill you." The vampire said and sank his teeth into your neck and drank your blood leaving you in shock.

You started to feel dizzy when you felt the vampire being pulled off of you, you heard a neck crack. You collapsed to the ground and passed out.

You awoke in an unfamiliar home. "You're awake." Said a man with piercing blue eyes and Raven hair.

You immediately got frightened and tried to get away only to go nowhere since you were still on the couch. "Please don't hurt me... I don't deserve this!" You exclaim, almost crying.

"Shh, sweetheart. My name is Damon... I'm not here to hurt you. I saved you from a vampire last night." He said softly.

You calm down a little and nod. "Are you a vampire...?" You ask.

He nodded. "Why didn't you let him kill me?"

"I don't know actually... You just seem special to me. There's just something about you I like, I'm not sure what it is." He said, thinking while he talked.

You blushed slightly. "Thank you for saving me, Damon. I'm Y/N by the way..."

"Y/N.... What a lovely name." He smiled. "I know this is sudden but would you like to go out to eat sometime?" He asked, stumbling over his words.

You thought it was weird that a hot vampire like Damon was falling for you. You found it cute how he stumbled over his words. "Sure." You smiled, flashing your pearly white teeth.

He smiled then you two stayed in the Salvatore house and Damon explained to you everything you wanted to know about Vampires.
------—————————————————–
Sorry about the long wait. Having real life issues... No internet and no phone. I'll have to write these at home and post them the next day at school. Anyway, there is an imagine. Again, sorry about the wait.