Stefan and Damon fight over you.

Imagine for GraceHilton  Thanks for your suggestion!! Sorry it's so short.
----------------------------------------------

You've been friends with the Salvatores for a while, it was no doubt that they adored you. You had a thing for both of the brothers but you didn't wanna be like Katherine and use them both. You had 3 choices, date Stefan who could give you love, passion, and adventure or you could have Damon who could give you love, passion, adventure, protection, and fun in the bedroom.

You thought about it for a long hard while and sighed going downstairs. You lived with the Salvatores since they didn't think you could protect yourself. You were only half way down the steps when you heard some shouting. "I can give her everything she wants!" You heard a voice yell, Damon.

"Oh really brother? All you care about is her body and what she looks like! I love everything about her and I can keep her away from the drama you cause! You will get her killed!!" Another voice, Stefan.

They were fighting Over you, no doubt. You went further down the steps and saw Damon pounce on Stefan and start hitting him. "Damon stop!!" You yelled, making him stop quickly.

Stefan pushed his brother off himself and growled under his breath. "Y/N." Damon said, afraid of what you would think of him now.

"I'm sorry Damon.... But I want Stefan and it will always be Stefan..." You say, knowing that was exactly what Katharine said to him.

His face dropped and he vamped away. You went over to Stefan and he smiled, kissing you and for the rest of the night you two cuddled and you fell asleep with a smile of your face while Stefan told you very interesting stories from the past.