New School

Sapphire P.O.V
I wasn't too excited about switching schools. For my whole life, I had lived in the same community. No, it wasn't that I hadn't moved before, I'd lived in about four different houses in that one city (seven altogether) , but I always went to the same school.
At first, leaving my friends wasn't as awful as you'd think it would be. I stayed in touch, texted, facetimed, and did everything in my power to keep them as friends. But, obviously that wasn't working out.

I sang along to Emperors New Clothes as I walked to the front office. Today was the first and only day I wouldn't take the bus, because today was the only day my parents could bother to drive me to school.

"Welcome to the end of eras,"

I opened the front door, but first looking in the mirror, securing my bangs in place.

"Ice has melted back to life."

Soon, the song faded into a soft hum as I paused the song, and shut down my phone, really not wanting to take a chance of it going off during class.

"Uh, hi. I'm the new student, Sapp-" I began, but was quickly interrupted by the man behind the front desk.

"Ah, yes, Sapphire Risa, welcome to Gem High, here is your school schedule." He said, handing my school schedule to me, and I quickly noted I had seven different periods, including lunch.

"Thanks." I muttered as he handed me a map, and directed me out the door.

Once outside, I once again looked at my class schedule, and realized that the elective choices were definitely not my own.

The first class, that I was soon about to head over to was language arts, then math, then chorus, after that social studies, then I had lunch. I figured I'd wait until right before lunch to see what the rest of the classes were.

"Well," I whispered to myself, "Here goes nothing.

Hey guys! I'm making another story, this will be a high school alternate universe thing, and although I've seen a lot of these, I felt like I should for a couple of reasons. The main one is that I'm kind of telling you about me. No, most of this has not happened to me, but I have recently switched school and later, when Sapphire gets pretty down, it'll reflect on my thoughts. Also, this has been fun to write so far. If you've actually read this far down, woo! Party! Acceptence. POUR THE CHAMPANGE POUR THE CHAMPANGEEEEEEEEE YESSSSSS