Chapter 7- Getting to know one another

Kylie POV
Breakfast slowing came to an end, which I'm happy about, not because this time I was alone, this time it was because I just wanted to get the days workshops and sessions over with and just go to bed, a side affect of these tablets, your constantly sleepy.
As i was walking to my first session all I could think about was how Chloe and Lucy could be in a place like this, they seem so happy. I looked over at Calum who was texting someone, probably his friend who had left today.
He seemed down at lunch, he really needs that manly bond in here, I hope for his sake one comes soon because I think him being surrounded by girls all day must be mentally draining. I nudged him "you okay..." He looked over at me and nodded. "Yup I'm okay I'm just messaging Jack the guy who left today, he's just saying how he's got to go back to school after three months tomorrow and he's really nervous"

I remember that feeling, the feeling of judgement and anxiety. It's not an good combination. "Just tell him to keep his chin up and ignore what others say, and that what ever he was here for has gone, he's got better and that's all that matters." Calum's smiled "yeah ill do it after this session... What do you have"

I racked my mind for my schedule to pop up. "Umm I have group talk, what about you" he smiled "same, with David yeah" I nodded.

We both walked into the class to see only four chairs out, one girl already sitting in one and Daniel standing across from us. "Um Daniel do we have the right room or.." He interrupted me quickly. "Oh no you have the right room it's just I changed it so it's only going to be smaller groups when we have a new member so it's less awkward"
I looked over at this little fragile girl sitting in baggy bottoms and a jumper playing with the cuffs of her jumper slouched into the chair like it was sinking sand sucking her away into nothing.