Chapter One

Louis' POV

      As I walked out of the club, I zipped up my jacket. For it being Spring, it sure was chilly. As I walked, I heard a faint screaming from the alley a block up. "Get off of me," it sounded like a woman's voice. I picked up the pace a little as I heard what sounded like a man say, "Come on baby, you know you want me."

     When I reached the alley, I saw a man, most likely drunk, holding a struggling woman against the brick wall. Neither noticed me at first. I shuddered a bit when he started caressing her cheeks. She struggled to no avail. I couldn't let him do this, I had to do something. That's when I acted on instinct. "Hey," I yelled, "what do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?"

     They both looked at me briefly before the man said, "What's it look like I'm doing, and besides what are you going to do to help. You don't look man enough to stop me." He started to kiss her neck as she continued to struggle. "Let her go," I said. Boy, I sure was being brave tonight.

     She looked at me with pleading eyes as he continued kissing her neck. This wasn't working, I had to do something more. I approached the man and shoved to the ground. "Run, go back to the club, ask for Harry Styles, he'll take care--," I hadn't realized how quick he would recover, next thing I know his fist connects with my jaw and I hit the concrete, hard. The last thing I remember was watching her running feet. Then it all went black.

Alex's POV

     I ran as fast as I could back to the club, constantly checking behind me. When I burst through the door, my eyes frantically searched for the nearest security guard. I found one and ran quickly over to him. "Is there...by chance...a...Harry Styles...in this club," I said wh9le still trying to catch my breath. The man nodded but before he could lead me to him, a cute, curly-haired boy approached, flanked by three breathtakingly beautiful boys. The guard turned to me and said, "Ma'am this is Harry Styles." He then pointed to the curly-haired one, who smiled sweetly. The guard then turned and left seeing that his job was done.

     I stared at the four boys wild-eyed and till trying to catch my breath. "Niall go get her a glass of water," Harry said. The blonde, which I now knew as Niall, started making his way through the crowd towards the bar. Harry pointed to the other two as he said, "This is Liam and Zayn." I forced a smile as they waved. When Niall returned, I quickly chugged the water down. Harry looked at me with concerned eyes. "Maybe we should sit down," Harry said while taking my arm gently.

     "Why did you come here and ask for me? Do I know you," Harry asked confused. I shook my head before saying, "I was told to come here and find you by a guy who helped me escape from an attacker." Zayn whispered something to Liam. "Did this lad happen to tell you his name," Liam asked. I shook  my head no. "Not trying to change the subject," Niall interjected, "but we never caught your name." "Sorry, I'm Alexandria but feel free to call me Alex," I said in response. You haven't freaked out yet," Zayn stated,"do you realize who we are?" They looked familiar but I had no clue, so I shook my head. Harry responded, "We're One Direction." I was talking with the world's biggest boyband, and I was in complete shock. "And we think Louis, the one who isn't here, might've been the one to stop your attacker. We need you to show us where he is," Harry finished. I remained quiet as I led them out of the club.

Louis' POV

     I woke up dazed and confused. Why am I laying on the wet concrete? Why does my jaw and head hurt so much? I try to stand but find that I am too dizzy, so I find the brick and slide down it. As I start drifting off again, I hear approaching footsteps. "There he is," someone shouts. Before I can register the voice, I feel to pairs of hands placing my arms around their shoulders to help me get up and walk.

     I look to both sides to see who is helping me. Although my vision is somewhat blurry, I make the figures out to be Zayn and Harry. "Lou, were you trying to play superhero again," Harry asks teasingly. I was confused and couldn't remember anything so I asked, "What happened?" "Alex will explain everything in the morning, but for now we need to get you back to the flat so you can rest," Zayn says in response. My head hurts too much to argue about it, so I comply.

Alex's POV

     I watched as Harry and Zayn helped Louis to his feet. As they walked into the light, I notice that my attacker must have done a number on Louis after I ran. He was walking with a limp, his jaw looked swollen, his right eye was black and blue, and he had a small cut on his forehead. Even with all the injuries, I noted that he was the most beautiful of all the boys.

     "Should we take him to a doctor to see how bad his injuries are," I asked concerned. "They may look bad, but I'm pretty sure with a little TLC, they will be better in a day or two. Besides, Louis is a strong perwson, he's not going to let a couple of scrapes and bruises slow him down," Liam explained as we started walking. I really wasn't in the mood to argue, so I let it go. 

     "I really should get home," I said when we finally reached their flat. "Uhm actually," Harry started as he unlocked the door, "we would like you to stay here tonight." "No that won't be nessecary," I said, turning to walk down the stairs. Harry shook his head as he kicked the door open and said, "I'm not letting you walk home alone anymore tonight, not after you were attacked. You can go home tomorrow, but you're staying here tonight." It took me a minute to realize I would get no where with him, I followed them through the door.

     "You can sleep in Louis' room tonight, I don't see him leaving the couch anytime tonight," Harry said as he and Zayn Placed him on the couch. Zayn quickly retrieved a blanket and gently placed it on him. "Liam, show her the way, and Alex feel free to use one of Louis' shirts to sleep in, I'm sure he won't mind," Harry said as Liam started leading me down the hall.

     "See you in the mornig," Liam said as I shut the door. I turned around to face a very messy room. Clothes were strewn everywhere, his bed was unmade. How could anyone leave their room like this? I couldn't sleep in a room like this. I had to straighten something up.

     I decided to place the clothes in a small pile in the corner of the room. Not knowing what was clean or dirty, everything went on one pile. After doing this, I decided to find something to wear. I rummaged awkwardly through his drawers to find something. Finally settling on a pair of his sweats and a t-shirt, I shimmied out of my skinnies and tank-top. I yawned as I walked over and shut the light out. When I crawled into the bed, I curled up under the warm covers. I fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey guys :) Okay so this like my second fanfic and I would really enjoy some feed back and ideas for upcoming chapters. If I use your idea, I will dedicate that chapter to you. Well, thanks!!! HAPPY READING!! :)