Chapter Two

Louis' POV

I woke up with a splitting headache and didn't realize right away that I was on the couch. What had happened last night, the last thing I remember is leaving the club to come home. As I rolled off the couch and hit the floor, I realized every part of my body ached. I slowly pushed myself off the floor and stood up. I made my way into the kitchen and saw that clock on the stove read 8:30. Nobody else would be up for about another hour. I rummaged through the medicine cabinet for the pain medication. After taking two, I decided that a shower might do me some good.

I walked down the hall and entered my bedroom. As I started rummaging through my drawers, I heard someone say, "Thank you." I turned around, startled, to see a young woman sitting in my bed. I don't remember bringing anyone home. Then again, I don't remember anything from last night.

"Uhhh, may I ask who you are," I asked, utterly confused. "I'm Alexandria but you can call me Alex. I'm the girl you saved from a drunk attacker last night," she responded. I gave her a puzzling look. She smirked and said, "You don't remember do you?" I shook my head in response. She motioned for me to sit down next to her on the bed. I hesitated but went and sat down. She took a deep breath before telling me what had happened.

"I did that," I said questioningly. She nodded and said, "Yes you did, and for that I am very thankful. I just have one question though." I looked at her and waited for the question. "Why did you call me your girlfriend when you knew you didn't know me," she asked curiously. I shrugged my shoulders before saying, "I'm not sure why I did, you needed help, and that's the first thing that came to my mind." She looked at me and smiled. "Well thank you for it, " she said, the smile never leaving her lips. "It was no problem Alex," I smiled back. After a brief moment of silence, I excused myself to go get a quick shower, realizing I didn't hurt as much.

Alex's POV

Well, he reacted better to that than I thought he would. After crawling out of the bed and putting my clothes from last night on, I made the bed and left the room. As I walked down the hall, I smelled eggs and bacon cooking. I reached the kitchen to see Harry placing a pile of bacon on a plate. "Good morning, would you like something to eat," he offered when he saw me. I shook my head as I walked to the counter. As I leaned against the counter, I asked, "Do you have a pen and paper, I really would like to leave Louis a thank you note." Harry pointed to a drawer on the opposite side of the kitchen while saying, "Should be in there."

After writing the note, I tiptoed back to Louis' room, taking care nobody saw me. After placing the note on his pillow. Shutting the door quietly behind me, I made my way back to the kitchen. I was met by three sleepy smiles. "Did you forget something," Louis asked from behind a coffee mug. I jumped at the sound of his voice, I hadn't seen him standing there. "My phone," I said holding it up, even though I hadn't forgotten it, He nodded and continued drinking his coffee. "Well thank you guys for letting me stay, but I really should get going," I said, walking towards the door. "You know, you could hang a little longer," I heard from behind me. I turned to see Liam giving me the puppy dog face. His big brown pleading eyes were hard to say no to, but I managed to say, "Sorry, I can't." With that I turned and walked out the door.

Louis' POV

She just said no to Liam's puppy dog face, nobody can do that, not even me. I grabbed a piece of bacon and jumped up on the counter. As I nibbled on the bacon, I started wondering if I would get to see her again. "Earth to Lou," Harry said while waving his hand in front of my face. I jumped. "You were thinking about her," he said with a smirk. "No I wasn't," I said as I felt the blood rush to my face. The boys laughed because they knew I was lying, I've never been a good liar. At that moment, I had a brilliant plan to save myself from further embarrassment. I grabbed my forehead and jumped off the counter. "I feel another headache coming on, I'm going to go lay down for a bit," I said, hoping they couldn't see through my lie. If they did, they didn't say anything. I then bolted to my room, locking the door behind me.

As I layed down on my bed, I noticed a piece of paper on the pillow. I picked it up and started reading the beautifully written note

Louis,

Thank you again for what you did last night. I honestly didn't think anyone was going to hear my cries for help. I can't think of a better way to thank you than by treating you to lunch or coffee sometime. My number is 558-226-1307, call me or shoot me a text so we can set it up. Oh and by the way, do the laundry that's sitting in a pile in the corner of your room.

Thanks,

Alex :)

I smiled and laid the note next to me. She seemed like a nice person. I picked up the note one more time, this time noticing all the little things about it. After carefully looking over the note, I gently folded it up and placed it carefully into my back pocket. I closed my eyes, still smiling, and simply relaxed.

"Lou, the boys and I are going out for pizza, you feeling well enough to go," I woke with a start at the sound of Zayn's voice coming through the door. I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep. I rolled over to check the time on my phone, 1:00. Even though I really hadn't eaten much today, I wasn't very hungry. "Nah, I think I'm just going to stay here and relax," I quickly responded. "Okay, call us if you need anything," he called back. I waited until I heard the front door slam before grabbing my phone and heading to the living room. After quickly unlocking my phone, I pulled the note out and added her number to my contacts list. I quickly began typing out a text. After hitting send, I leaned back on the couch and waited for a response.

Alex's POV

I was sitting cross-legged on my couch watching my favorite movie of all time, Grease. I was about halfway through the movie when my phone went off. I reluctantly tore my eyes from the screen to see who it was. The message was from an unfamiliar number, might just be somebody texting the wrong number. I unlocked my phone and opened the message. 'Hey, this is Louis and I would really enjoy taking you up on your offer. Maybe we could meet at the Starbucks in town tomorrow morning around nine.' After swiftly putting his number into my contacts list, I typed a reply. 'Sure sounds great, see ya then :)'

When the movie had ended, I started flipping through channels trying to find something else to watch. I finally settled on some crime show that I couldn't remember the name of. Just as I was getting into it, my phone started ringing off the hook. There were only two people who ever called me, my mum or my best friend Lola. I looked down to see that it was Lola calling. It must be something really important. "Hello," I said answering. "I just bought two ultimate VIP tickets to a One Direction concert, and the best part is that you're coming with me," she excitedly blurt out. I froze, the boys would surely recognize me if they saw me. She would be furious with me if I knew them and didn't introduce her. "Hello," she said snapping me out of my trance. "Um, yeah sounds like fun, when is it," I asked uncertainly. "This Saturday, and by the way thanks for coming along. I know you don't like One Direction as much as me," she said. I sighed before saying, "It's no problem, I mean you are my best friend, so I guess we'll meet up at my place on Saturday then." "Sure see you then," she said before hanging up the phone. What have I just gotten myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thanks for reading, I'm not much of a writer so I honestly don't know how good this is going to turn out. Any helpful advice/tips welcome. Also, could you please check out my friend's, fireylove12, fanfic, That Summer Night. It's her first fanfic and I'm sure she would like some feedback on it. Thanks!!! :)