time to say hello?

After the great loss of the divine general huntross von crimson the rebel forces fell into chaos even with the extra military support they still have had little success Selena rias and sarif have gone into hiding among the humans in hope they might find a way to stop the coming disaster.

Selena's pov

"Ok sarif we need a new name for you" Selena said "what do you mean a new name" sarif asked in reply "just a more human name ok" Selena replied "oh ok what did you have in mind?" Sarif asked "what about Sarah since your name sarif a good human name would be Sarah right" rias added in "yeah that might work what do you think sarif" Selena asked "I don't mind I kind of like Sarah as a name I think it will fit nicely" sarif replied ok let's go we need to get going if we are going to register you at the school "wait why are we registering her at the school" rias asked "so we can stay close in case of attack" Selena replied and they were off after sarif was registered they gathered info and began to show sarif how to adapt to human life and be for they knew it school was back in and there's a odd spin on this last year.

Me rias and sarif walked in and wow it was different apparently like five fallen ran throw and messed up the place "yo nick you miss me" I asked after running into him "oh hey Selena and yes I did and I'm sure the others did to" nick replied " oh hey Abby and Rachael are by the class room same as last year oh and nice jacket isn't that Hunter's" nick added "oh yeah it is he left it for me before he left" I replied "left oh I thought I saw him before guess it wasn't him" nick mumbled as Selena and the others walked off to find Rachael and Abby.

As I walked to the class room I ran into some one "ow who did I hit?!" I said on the ground "oh sorry I wasn't watching were I was going" said a oddly familiar voice as I looked up I saw a boy with red hair head phones around his neak and a black hoodie but with one look the memory's came to mind as my eyes widened I dropped my bag rias and sarif came around the corner and stopped all tree of us just staring at this boy he looked around from one eye to the next "um why are you staring at me like you just saw a goust" the boy said "is it really you" I said with a slight tear in my eye.

------------------------------------------------------
What's up guys I'm back and as I said after Christmas and the holidays have almost come to an end and with my gun hoe family i finally got around to this seriously with the amount of shotgun shells I've shot this weekend alone could supply a small army maybe a little exaggeration there but back to the point with this prologue which is much different from my normal ones so recap sarif got a human name and selena meet up with her friends and a strange new or old character comment your thoughts plz and I will explain and drop slight hints on what is to come later guys hunter out